Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep » Kingdom Hearts III NOT in production » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Keyblade Sora

hideOriginal Post

Jun 12, 10 at 5:15amCrystalLaser

Many of us thought it was, but in this months Game Informer, Mr. Nomura has this to say:

quote Article
Question: "Translations of your interview in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Ultimania seems to confirm that Kingdom Hearts III is coming along with two other games."

Answer: "Kingdom Hearts III is not a confirmed title. I actually phrased my answer for the Ultimania "two other titles other than III" to avoid speculation that we were working on Kingdom Hearts III."

Well, there you have it. Guess we don't have a III coming by far.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 07, 13 at 8:42pm
SheZow

I heard that KHIII was already out.

Apr 26, 13 at 5:44pm
yummy

I think, Not everyone did.

Jul 20, 12 at 8:05pm
Rabla

quote Tyrik
kingdom hearts 3 is about to be in devolpement
quote Tyrik
beacuse they cancelled final fantasy versus

Nope.

Jul 20, 12 at 5:10pm
Tyrik

beacuse they cancelled final fantasy versus

Jul 20, 12 at 5:08pm
Tyrik

kingdom hearts 3 is about to be in devolpement

Nov 25, 11 at 7:58am
LeBron1

why dont they make a kingdom hearts collection (1 and 2) for ps3? it wouldnt be that expensive and it would be a big hit, just like the god of war collection.

Aug 22, 11 at 12:42am
Warp

The game couldn't be any longer with the UMD Storage being that small to begin with. I'm just getting sick of all these spin-off sidestory portable games, especially when they recycle worlds for the other games. I'm only semi-excited for KH:3D only because it moves the story forward. I'm not excited that I get to play through Traverse Town for the billionth time. With all the time they've wasted with FFvXIII, they could've started and finished KHIII production by now.

Aug 21, 11 at 9:51pm
SPARTAN Keyblade

Dude, read my first comment on this page! I've been saying from the start 1 day for completion (meaning treasure, commands, ice creams, keychains excluding Void Gear and No Name) and another day for Mirage Arena. I didn't twist no truth!
But yeah, I'm only disappointed because it was so short (or maybe I went through it too fast, I dunno). I liked the story. I just wish the game was longer.

Aug 21, 11 at 9:44pm
Markimus_123

Hehe, twisting the truth when trying to make a point never ends well, especially on the internet
Terra was certainly the hardest character to defeat the secret bosses with, Vanitas' Lingering Sentiment wasn't too bad because you could just use Mega Potions so he didn't heal himself, but Mysterious Figure was purely luck based with Terra, took me SO long to beat him
I think you're the first person I've heard say they were disappointed with Birth By Sleep though, it's widely considered the best spin-off and it's really important for the story of Kingdom Hearts.

Aug 21, 11 at 9:36pm
SPARTAN Keyblade

Hey, I haven't played it in a while, I forgot the Arena Missions count towards percentage. Let me rephrase then: I completed Terra's story entirely (sans Mirage Arena, Vanitas Remnant and MF) in one day, and the Mirage Arena in another day. Yes, I didn't count the bonus bosses. I still haven't beaten them as Terra, but I'm of the opinion that they're overpowered rather than challenging.
Look, the point I was making was I played the game to death in one week, not even playing every day of the week. I was disappointed because it didn't meet my expectations, but maybe that's what I get for expecting the same amount of fun I got with the the main games.