Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon White Version » Eevee, great, or just annoying » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jun 05, 10 at 1:45pmJmassacre

OK, so in every game you get at least one Eevee, so you think "yes an Eevee!" but then you realize that you want more than one Eeveelution, so you have to catch a ditto and all sorts of other stuff. but in all seriousness, who leaves it Eevee for more than 5 levels. You are missing out, Eevee learns 2 amazing attacks (last resort and Trump Card)

So, which Eeveelutions are just awesome (Jolteon anyone?) and which are... umm... not (Flareon needs more love) and what do you think the new Eeveelutions will be?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 03, 12 at 12:08am
Roy

If they ever make a Dragon, Fighting type, Ghost, Steel, and Rock type Eevee. I can imagine what the ghost one would look like. It would be similar to Umbreon, except it would be color like a blue-ish purple with fog around it and it's eyes would be all yellow and it's entire body would be transparent-like.

Jun 02, 12 at 10:56am
Horse

quote Cobalt
quote Roy
Eevee is great because it has multiple evolution choices. The only generation that didn't have an evolution was Generation 3.
There wasn't one in 5 either.
Then again, if you cared to read the date Roy posted that...not everything had been confirmed.

Jun 02, 12 at 7:40am
Cobalt

Flareon has always been my favorite. Until the introduction of the move Fire Fang, it wasn't useful at all. It has a poor moveset with mediocre stats. Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Espeon were always good to me in the metagame in gen IV though.

quote Roy
Eevee is great because it has multiple evolution choices. The only generation that didn't have an evolution was Generation 3.
There wasn't one in 5 either.

Jun 01, 12 at 4:56am
Stardust Dragon

quote eql001
Im really looking forward to the gen v eeveeloutions i mean what is next physic? dragon? hope dragon.
Completely agree with you on making an eeveelution a dragon type since I like dragons, but I'm hoping for Gen 6 to have it.

Jun 01, 12 at 4:47am
aronjanstad-wright1

my shiny eevee with jolly nature knows 2 moves... protect and last resort =D

Jun 14, 10 at 6:25am
Roy

I am thinking that this Eevee will look a lot like Flygon, but not Green, it would Teal or Turquoise.

Jun 13, 10 at 2:18pm
morelm

I'm just tossing an idea, as far as I'm aware, this gen changed quite much stuff,
So we can't know.

Jun 13, 10 at 2:05pm
Insanity Prevails

Probably because we want to see different forms, not just edits of existing ones.

Jun 13, 10 at 1:42pm
morelm

Dragon eevee... Grr..*-*

Edit:I've been thinking, and saw all the massages in this thread.
Why are we so..Stubborn?
Why thinking... Evolving Eevee again and again?
Why not giving the Eeveelutions NOW, another Evolution?
Think about that.

Jun 13, 10 at 8:00am
DragonMaster ACCLAIM

Possibly.