Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

May 28, 10 at 2:59amJadephoneix

Jade here, Killzone 3 is definitely going to be one of the spotlight games of the PS3. Can't wait to get it!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 11, 11 at 5:09am
Agent Mo

Welcome to the forum guys, but we have the Multiplayer Organisation thread for getting games together

Apr 11, 11 at 12:28am
Cyanide

quote Pokemon Leader
quote Cyanide
quote Pokemon Leader
PL here. I've bought the game, I like everything about it but the problem is no one plays it here.
Add PowerOfSlash if you wanna play. And Cyanide we should play sometime mate.
Yeah.

What're your playing times EST? I finally finished the campaign and have 4 more trophies to go to get the Platinum.

You killed 1500 helghast? And you. Actually finished the campaign on elite? That's pretty damn good! And im not from the USA, Im GMT+1
I need those 2 and two more Co-op ones.

Okay, then what are your playing times GMT+1?

Apr 11, 11 at 12:26am
PokemonLeader96

quote Cyanide
quote Pokemon Leader
PL here. I've bought the game, I like everything about it but the problem is no one plays it here.
Yeah.

What're your playing times EST? I finally finished the campaign and have 4 more trophies to go to get the Platinum.

You killed 1500 helghast? And you. Actually finished the campaign on elite? That's pretty damn good! And im not from the USA, Im GMT+1

Apr 11, 11 at 12:24am
Cyanide

quote Pokemon Leader
Yeah.

Apr 10, 11 at 11:52pm
PokemonLeader96

Apr 10, 11 at 9:28pm
Cyanide

Sup'

I'm Cyanide and I just bought the game last week.

I've been with the franchise for a while now, but this game has been on par with my expectations. I love it. Guerrilla did an excellent job and I plan on lurking around here as long as the forum's active.

Hope to be posting!

Mar 15, 11 at 10:35am
Ditnopota

I'm actually planning on renting it when gamefly gets Etrian Odyssey 3 back. However, I warn you, Mo, this will be my first Killzone game. I'll probably suck more at this than I did at U2 (if that's even possible).

Damn, I keep forgetting you are mod here. I will stop spamming the Intro thread now, I guess .

Mar 14, 11 at 8:23pm
Agent Mo

*keeps cursor over ban button*

Lemme warn you, i have lightning fast reflexes. You'll be out before you press submit on the spam post

Possibly

Anyways, you should get the game man

Mar 14, 11 at 8:20am
Ditnopota

Hello, I'm Steve. You probably know me from the SHS and Fallout forums, I hope to stay here for a long while, hope to get to know all of you, yadda yadda yadda.

To be honest, I'm only posting here because of that there hotshot moderator. Yes, Mo, I'm going to be keeping you on edge as I post here .

Feb 25, 11 at 12:07am
killzoned

hi my name is killzoned. My PSN: GOURANGA. I liked KZ2 right up to the part I unlocked the scout b/c even though played as the generic soldier class 80% of the time, I like trying out the different abilities. Looks like this game is a major step back 4 multiplayer, I remember there being more weapons........