Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Site/Forums Help and QA » Moderator's Corner » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Please note that this forum is for questions about Neoseeker and its features. If you are wishing to ask about a particular game please seek out its profile and ask in the game's forum.Welcome to the Site/Forums Help and QA forum. Before asking a question, please check this thread first — your question may already have been answered.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 26, 10 at 10:38amAurora

Hi.

As I'm sure many of you know, this forum has never had a proper RFS-style thread for people to voice ideas about the forum and provide suggestions. I think it's important for all forums to have one in some form or another, so here it is.

The forum hasn't undergone much change since I joined, but maybe that's because it can't be improved much further or because there simply hasn't been a place like this to foster suggestions. In any case, if you have any neat ideas that would spice things up, or anything else to say about the running of forum (e.g. Why was my thread closed?), please post here.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 25, 12 at 12:36am
Insanity Prevails

OK Demonfurby, I've added it.

Dec 24, 12 at 9:55am
Demonfurby

Insanity Prevails Can you edit the markup guide to include how to start youtube videos at a certain time? I forget how to and it isn't included.

Jul 07, 12 at 9:27pm
Dynamite

quote Wakaman
Insanity Prevails I have a question, have the ads been unstickied from the top of page on mobile mode? Everytime I load a page it follows me down. It's not as annoying as before because there is an x on it to remove it but still, wtf.
Check this feedback topic and feel free to voice your opinion there.

Jul 07, 12 at 9:23pm
Wakaman

Insanity Prevails I have a question, have the ads been unstickied from the top of page on mobile mode? Everytime I load a page it follows me down. It's not as annoying as before because there is an x on it to remove it but still, wtf.

Dec 23, 11 at 9:29pm
Insanity Prevails

Can't really add more than what Aurora mentioned. By simply using the site and getting involved with various projects you tend to pick up a lot of things. Even the more obscure stuff, especially when you poke stuff out of curiosity.

Of course, asking questions about things that you're genuinely interested in also helps.

Dec 23, 11 at 2:53pm
Aurora

Crowy: I've picked things up over my years on the site. Also, I'm the curious, explorative type, which surely helps.

Thanks for the question!

Dec 23, 11 at 2:35pm
Crowy

This is mainly a question at members who have moderated this forum or are very helpful within this forum so no need for a new thread.

I'm just wondering how you guys came to know so much about Neoseeker, you guys seem to know where everything is and seem to know the answer to everything that is posted within this forum. I know some of you have been members for like 8-10 years so that could just be the simple answer.

Does it just simply take time ? Have you just picked these things up as you have gone along with your years at Neoseeker ?

Any tips ?

Insanity Prevails Aurora

Dec 03, 11 at 5:28am
Gotenks

It was only a matter of time until you returned to the world of modding. Congrats Insanity Prevails!

Dec 02, 11 at 11:24pm
intoxication

Congrats Insanity Prevails. Welcome back to modding and good luck with the forum mate.

Dec 02, 11 at 8:34pm
Aurora

Congrats Insanity Prevails. Nice to see you modding such an awesome forum.

quote Insanity Prevails
quote Whelan
am i right in thinking that it's recent? D:
No, I've been here for months.