Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Site/Forums Help and QA » Moderator's Corner » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Please note that this forum is for questions about Neoseeker and its features. If you are wishing to ask about a particular game please seek out its profile and ask in the game's forum.Welcome to the Site/Forums Help and QA forum. Before asking a question, please check this thread first — your question may already have been answered.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 26, 10 at 10:38amAurora

Hi.

As I'm sure many of you know, this forum has never had a proper RFS-style thread for people to voice ideas about the forum and provide suggestions. I think it's important for all forums to have one in some form or another, so here it is.

The forum hasn't undergone much change since I joined, but maybe that's because it can't be improved much further or because there simply hasn't been a place like this to foster suggestions. In any case, if you have any neat ideas that would spice things up, or anything else to say about the running of forum (e.g. Why was my thread closed?), please post here.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 04, 14 at 12:42am
Chad

ReQuests, Feedback and Suggestions would be the ideal place for really any improvements or implementations you'd like to put forward. It might be a good idea to flesh out the suggestion so that there's no confusion. I'm still not sure whether you're suggesting a new hub of media entirely (like we currently have Games, Movies, and Books -- though other mediums including Music have been suggested in the past), a section among books (where honestly all manga or comics could then be somewhat considered -- though we already have book profiles for the first chapters of Naruto and Bleach), or a section among games consisting of Visual Novel games (which are often considered a more interactive adventure game or possibly a simulation game, not really sure which genre would be best to classify them under -- but both usually exist for most platforms available). So it might be better to make sure we know what you're suggesting if you do decide to go through with it, and I do encourage you to put forth ideas, especially if they haven't already been suggested in the past. Original thinking and suggestions are what helps make Neo unique.

Good luck! ^__^

Sep 03, 14 at 5:27pm
Arietta

So you are suggesting a new game category.

I'd probably suggest that in this forum.

Sep 03, 14 at 12:58pm
Game Over

quote Justin
Care to elaborate?

Generally, the Requests, Feedback and Suggestion forum would be used to request something of that nature.
I was thinking that 'Visual Novels' would be acceptable enough to become one. They are games, and I don't see it clashing with anything.

Sep 02, 14 at 8:24pm
Justin

Care to elaborate?

Generally, the Requests, Feedback and Suggestion forum would be used to request something of that nature.

Sep 02, 14 at 1:14pm
Game Over

Dynamite
How would one request a new section for Neoseeker?

Dec 25, 12 at 12:36am
Insanity Prevails

OK Demonfurby, I've added it.

Dec 24, 12 at 9:55am
Demonfurby

Insanity Prevails Can you edit the markup guide to include how to start youtube videos at a certain time? I forget how to and it isn't included.

Jul 07, 12 at 9:27pm
Dynamite

quote Wakaman
Insanity Prevails I have a question, have the ads been unstickied from the top of page on mobile mode? Everytime I load a page it follows me down. It's not as annoying as before because there is an x on it to remove it but still, wtf.
Check this feedback topic and feel free to voice your opinion there.

Jul 07, 12 at 9:23pm
Wakaman

Insanity Prevails I have a question, have the ads been unstickied from the top of page on mobile mode? Everytime I load a page it follows me down. It's not as annoying as before because there is an x on it to remove it but still, wtf.

Dec 23, 11 at 9:29pm
Insanity Prevails

Can't really add more than what Aurora mentioned. By simply using the site and getting involved with various projects you tend to pick up a lot of things. Even the more obscure stuff, especially when you poke stuff out of curiosity.

Of course, asking questions about things that you're genuinely interested in also helps.