Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Playstation 3 » Moderators Corner 2 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 20, 10 at 4:58amMnmfan

Continued from Here

This is not a place to spam; unrelated posts will be deleted.

Forum Moderators

Red 9

Profile | NeoPM

Mnmfan

Profile | NeoPM

If you have an idea or opinion on how to improve this forum, feel free to post it here, no matter how big or small.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 11, 14 at 8:32pm
Gamesta100

I actually stopped coming here for months. I should have properly asked to step down but I just stopped coming here and was obviously removed as mod.

Shame I didn't get the mod position years earlier than I did. I got it at a bad time but tried to be a good mod.

Sep 11, 14 at 6:58pm
Mnmfan

Gamesta100 when did you demote? I literally only noticed that this forum has no mod.

Oct 05, 13 at 4:00pm
Swampert X

Gamesta100, do you mind if I temporarily use this RFS to get suggestions for where the community thread of the God of War community should be located?

Feb 17, 13 at 4:25am
Boyd

Grid 2 to replace NFS Most Wanted, Need more activity as I can see it being the best racing game to release this year with all the hype going around on it.

Sep 21, 12 at 10:21pm
jbh

They've both been just about... I suggest Dishonoured and maybe Borderlands 2. Or Dead or Alive 5 if you want a less active forum.

Sep 20, 12 at 2:55am
JacqueseVonRIP

So has Darksiders II I think.

Sep 20, 12 at 1:41am
Agent Mo

Replace Sleeping Dogs, it's been out for more than a month now.

Sep 19, 12 at 7:25am
Gamesta100

quote Agent Mo
On that topic, RE6 for sub-forum?
I'm cinsidering that but what about Dishonored instead. I'm not following the game but isn't it supposed to a fairly high anticipated release? It's forum isn't very active and RE6 seems to be a fairly active forum.

Sep 19, 12 at 5:12am
jbh

^ I agree, I'd recommend replacing Dragon's Dogma. As it's the longest released.

Sep 19, 12 at 12:55am
Agent Mo

On that topic, RE6 for sub-forum?