Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Playstation 3 » Moderators Corner 2 » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

May 20, 10 at 4:58amMnmfan

Continued from Here

This is not a place to spam; unrelated posts will be deleted.

Forum Moderators

Red 9

Profile | NeoPM

Profile | NeoPM

If you have an idea or opinion on how to improve this forum, feel free to post it here, no matter how big or small.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 24, 16 at 2:01pm

quote reaver11
Lol. Went through the first 5 or 6 pages of this thread. Anyone else remember that opera show? Lmao.
Fortunately I wasn't around during Final Blade's time on Neoseeker so I missed it first hand but I am well aware of what he is like from the Neoseeker IRC.

quote ChiroVette
Not really an insult or flame, just my honest opinions!]Mnmfan, I admire your trying to use unconventional means to try to get through to him. The problem is that you are dealing with an individual who is either so horribly dense, infantile, and unable to grasp reality, or the single GREATEST and most brilliant troll in the history of the damned Internet! And the truth is I have not been able to truly decide which one I believe is true. Part of me says (and again, I mean no disrespect) that "Nobody can truly be that stupid! Furthermore, it is impossible for a person with basic computer and Internet abilities to be as absolutely, flagrantly, intractably feeble as I have seen him be!" So when I am thinking along these lines, I am picturing this pudgy little nerd sitting in front of his computer screen laughing his ass off every time we all get sucked into one of his thread derailing (or what I call "Froot Looping") tangents. I am imagining him almost falling off his chair at his ability to push all of our buttons the way he manages to do, and for such a long time as he has been able to pull it off here!

Then, on the other side of the coin, I have watched a few of his videos, listened to him "speak," and have read some of his posts. In them I have seen the most terrifying butchering of the English language imaginable combined with an absolute seeming inability to understand reality. At these times, I think that maybe the guy has some sort of mild or more pronounced mental disability, like a low level Autism case or something.

Now, I am trying to be as delicate as possible here, and know that maybe I am not actually being very delicate at all, but this is what is actually going through my head! I have said this before, and I will say it again in this thread: Part of me actually HOPES that FB is nothing but a brilliant and calculating troll! Because if he really isn't...if he really has no clue about the effects of his posts, his writing, his style of communication, and his constant tangential derailing, then he is perhaps the single stupidest person I have ever had the displeasure of knowing!

So here is hoping that he is a brilliant troll! Because I would honestly NOT wish this level of stupidity and social ineptitude on ANYONE, not even someone I can't stand!
Chiro, I've said the exact same thing on the IRC numerous times in the past. Part of me believes that Final Blade was/is the greatest troll the internet has ever seen. Seriously I've seen people on the IRC (ashamedly, myself included) argue with him for 2 hours straight about the most trivial of matters.

Part of me wants to believe that's what he does for his kicks but I'm leaning more towards him having a serious mental issue to be honest. Up until very recently (the change from IRC to Discord), he was still lingering around on the Neoseeker IRC server, up to his same old tricks.

Oct 23, 16 at 2:27pm

Lol. Went through the first 5 or 6 pages of this thread. Anyone else remember that opera show? Lmao.

Jun 6, 15 at 6:04pm
Red 9

Its the same reason I demoted those many moons ago. Knew I would be occupied elsewhere and would have limited time to stop by here. (for those wondering, yes, I was once a mod on this forum)

As of today, this is the first time I've logged onto Neo in nearly a year (hell, my signature references an event that happened years ago). I get the feeling this is true for a lot of regulars to this forum.

Sep 11, 14 at 8:32pm

I actually stopped coming here for months. I should have properly asked to step down but I just stopped coming here and was obviously removed as mod.

Shame I didn't get the mod position years earlier than I did. I got it at a bad time but tried to be a good mod.

Sep 11, 14 at 6:58pm

Gamesta100 when did you demote? I literally only noticed that this forum has no mod.

Oct 5, 13 at 4:00pm
Swampert X

Gamesta100, do you mind if I temporarily use this RFS to get suggestions for where the community thread of the God of War community should be located?

Feb 17, 13 at 4:25am

Grid 2 to replace NFS Most Wanted, Need more activity as I can see it being the best racing game to release this year with all the hype going around on it.

Sep 21, 12 at 10:21pm

They've both been just about... I suggest Dishonoured and maybe Borderlands 2. Or Dead or Alive 5 if you want a less active forum.

Sep 20, 12 at 2:55am

So has Darksiders II I think.

Sep 20, 12 at 1:41am
Agent Mo

Replace Sleeping Dogs, it's been out for more than a month now.