Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » Killing Shen Gaoren Help.. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Kirin Kushala Daora Tigrex Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

May 13, 10 at 7:32amsky1520

It's hard killing Shen Gaoren Specially when it's running out of time.. Somebody teach me the possible way of killing Gaoren using Great Sword Weapon... I'm HR3 w/ Tigrex Set and Black Great Sword Weapon...
I am watching Videos on how to kill one, but i can't understand if i need to wait him untill he reach area 6 of Fortress, or fight with him starting on area 1...
Somebody Help me please... Thx

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 31, 13 at 12:54am
Fatefulchaos

Heck yeah I still play this game

Dec 28, 13 at 10:56pm
junio

Does anyone still play thia game?

May 04, 13 at 10:47pm
Emily Sorrows

i used the vor buster to kill it or maybe the dark duelcaster

Mar 30, 13 at 1:10pm
volganos

I used killers scythe + random armor choice(I am such a noob lol) to beat my first Shen gaoren.Ahhh those were the days.

Mar 28, 13 at 8:02pm
eagle2535

If you are vsing him in town, pile damage onto 1 leg. Keep attacking that leg until he falls over. When he gets up, repeat with a different leg. If in fortress then do the same, aside from when you see a tall bridge-thing and shen is close to it. When this happens, go onto the bridge, jump into the lao skull/shen shell. Then place as many anti-dragon bombs as possible on his shell.
REMEMBER, if you are only trying to beat the quest, you don't have to kill him you only have to keep the fort alive and deal enough damage to him. If you deal enough damage, he runs away when quest time is up. Remember to use the dragonator and ballista in fort
Hope it helped

Sep 26, 12 at 8:57am
RaThaLoS 123 MhFu

quote AvieLoveZubaidah
ya it time was 30min only...want w8 him to come base make like 6min waste 6min already..by waiting him
24 min only to kill him.....but always time run out and the base health to 0% TT help
guide me..

HN:Rengar
HR:3
SET:Black GreatSword +monoblos armor
L. O. L.

Sep 25, 12 at 8:09pm
gn_x00

quote AvieLoveZubaidah
ya it time was 30min only...want w8 him to come base make like 6min waste 6min already..by waiting him
24 min only to kill him.....but always time run out and the base health to 0% TT help
guide me..

if you are using great sword, use the highest raw weapon instead of an element-raw hybrid.
get Blango armor for the quake resistance. it will help you greatly when killing Shen Gaoren

Sep 25, 12 at 7:46pm
AvieLoveZubaidah

guide me..

May 14, 10 at 3:27am
Overlord910

you could bow it. i have a vid up on youtube that sorta shows how to bow it, but i wouldn't use it stricly as a guide as it's just gameplay and i'm using g rank on low rank.

May 13, 10 at 10:06am
Reginleif20

You're just not attacking it enough. Aim for the body if you can reach it, it's weaker than the legs