Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Castlevania Chronicles » what? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 18, 02 at 4:09amBK Dymilosmon

have no one ever stepped into my realm? hahaha...
Hey CC is a good game, it has its original theme on the nes castlevania games i used to play when I was just a kid. well, the Castlevania SotN Discussion board is closed... grrrr.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 20, 14 at 5:08pm
ghost_of_starscream

dead skin mask ^. seasons in the abyss = phenomenal LP.

ah. this is a superb example of classicvania goodness. only post NES classicvania game that's better (imo) is rondo of blood.

CC, original mode = the next best thing to o.g. NES CV.

anyway, what I'd like to know.. arranged mode, most damage you take on "normal" is 3 points of damage. therefore, simon can withstand like 6 hits before death. (3 x 6 = 18, 16 total life, you're left with one life, after getting hit 5 times)

how does this compare to arranged mode ... on hard? does everything do 4 points of damage, like original mode, or is it worse?

is there a difference between arranged mode hard, & original mode "normal"? (since its the only difficulty for o.g. mode)

which is more difficult?

another thing I like about this game, how the OST changes, depending on which mode you're playing.

then add to that time attack mode (basically glorified stage select - unlocked after beating arranged mode) & how the re-skinned, arranged mode Dracula slowly "vamps out" as he sustains damage. (pointy ears, appears less human the more damage he takes) & its a bad ass game, no doubt.

Dec 18, 08 at 11:00pm
AlucardsDad666

yeah! ALUCARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 15, 08 at 7:29pm
JacqueseVonRIP

So how about that next gen Castlevania trailer eh?

Dec 15, 08 at 7:01pm
AlucardsDad666

Must Live! Must Live!

Sep 25, 08 at 4:08pm
JacqueseVonRIP

Cant... let.... the forum.... die....

Feb 01, 06 at 4:41pm
AlucardsDad666

Yeah, more people should seek this game out! It looks great on my new 42" plasma TV!!!!

May 05, 04 at 9:23pm
warlock2592003

Werewolf chick actually. This is a sweat game, and I'm probably talking to dead air right now, so whatever.

May 19, 03 at 1:27pm
AlucardsDad666

I'm starting to play this game again, I think the farthest I've been is the clock? Level 14? After Medusa, right at the werewolf guy, I think?

Nov 18, 02 at 4:09am
BK Dymilosmon

have no one ever stepped into my realm? hahaha...
Hey CC is a good game, it has its original theme on the nes castlevania games i used to play when I was just a kid. well, the Castlevania SotN Discussion board is closed... grrrr.