Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Castlevania Chronicles » what? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Nov 18, 02 at 4:09amBK Dymilosmon

have no one ever stepped into my realm? hahaha...
Hey CC is a good game, it has its original theme on the nes castlevania games i used to play when I was just a kid. well, the Castlevania SotN Discussion board is closed... grrrr.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 20, 14 at 5:08pm
ghost_of_starscream

dead skin mask ^. seasons in the abyss = phenomenal LP.

ah. this is a superb example of classicvania goodness. only post NES classicvania game that's better (imo) is rondo of blood.

CC, original mode = the next best thing to o.g. NES CV.

anyway, what I'd like to know.. arranged mode, most damage you take on "normal" is 3 points of damage. therefore, simon can withstand like 6 hits before death. (3 x 6 = 18, 16 total life, you're left with one life, after getting hit 5 times)

how does this compare to arranged mode ... on hard? does everything do 4 points of damage, like original mode, or is it worse?

is there a difference between arranged mode hard, & original mode "normal"? (since its the only difficulty for o.g. mode)

which is more difficult?

another thing I like about this game, how the OST changes, depending on which mode you're playing.

then add to that time attack mode (basically glorified stage select - unlocked after beating arranged mode) & how the re-skinned, arranged mode Dracula slowly "vamps out" as he sustains damage. (pointy ears, appears less human the more damage he takes) & its a bad ass game, no doubt.

Dec 18, 08 at 11:00pm
AlucardsDad666

yeah! ALUCARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 15, 08 at 7:29pm
JacqueseVonRIP

So how about that next gen Castlevania trailer eh?

Dec 15, 08 at 7:01pm
AlucardsDad666

Must Live! Must Live!

Sep 25, 08 at 4:08pm
JacqueseVonRIP

Cant... let.... the forum.... die....

Feb 01, 06 at 4:41pm
AlucardsDad666

Yeah, more people should seek this game out! It looks great on my new 42" plasma TV!!!!

May 05, 04 at 9:23pm
warlock2592003

Werewolf chick actually. This is a sweat game, and I'm probably talking to dead air right now, so whatever.

May 19, 03 at 1:27pm
AlucardsDad666

I'm starting to play this game again, I think the farthest I've been is the clock? Level 14? After Medusa, right at the werewolf guy, I think?

Nov 18, 02 at 4:09am
BK Dymilosmon

have no one ever stepped into my realm? hahaha...
Hey CC is a good game, it has its original theme on the nes castlevania games i used to play when I was just a kid. well, the Castlevania SotN Discussion board is closed... grrrr.