Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon HeartGold Version » IF YOU WERE A POKEMON TRAINER... » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Hey! Want advice/feedback on your Pokemon team? All "rate my team" threads belong in the Strategy forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Apr 14, 10 at 4:51pmflicka13

What 'type' of trainer would you be?

I'd probably be a Beauty (I'm quite a girl... apart from my violent videogames <3), Swimmer (Been on swimteam since I was five + I'm a complete water baby), or Ace Trainer (THEY'RE SO COOL. And I like that high intensity mentality they have going on.) xD

So. How about you?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 25, 10 at 2:20pm
Jmaster BIDOOFZ

<------------------ a legend like red

i would be a water type, but fishermen have rubbish pokemans, and male swimmers look strange.

Jul 25, 10 at 2:01am
Giral Ga

quote ZaneTheSuperSaiyen
quote DragonMaster ACCLAIM
CHAMPION.
damn u beat me to it
he already beaten you to it for a while now

Jul 24, 10 at 5:09pm
Chaosfire

quote DragonMaster ACCLAIM
CHAMPION.
damn u beat me to it

Jul 24, 10 at 5:08pm
Chaosfire

the champ of the elite four ftw!

Jul 24, 10 at 12:56pm
DragonMaster ACCLAIM

CHAMPION.

Jul 22, 10 at 10:15am
Giral Ga

quote Donphan Phan
I think i would be an ace trainer
hahaha i was wondering what trainer i would like to be.....then i saw your post and i thought...hey i should be an ace trainer (the one on the snow)

Jul 21, 10 at 9:24pm
Psychopkmn

There is also beta data in the original games for a trainer class 'Chief' which was taken out, and I think it was later renamed as 'Rocket Executive'. Speaking of which, no one wants to be a Rocket grunt/executive? Or one of those possessed Channelers?

Jul 21, 10 at 8:40pm
Donphan Phan

I think i would be an ace trainer

Jul 21, 10 at 8:22pm
Evan5567

Dragon Tamer FTW

Jul 21, 10 at 8:19pm
Psychopkmn

Definitely the professor class. Professor Oak was only NPC to ever have that class, and then only in Gen I. For those who don't know, Oak couldn't be battled normally, but by hacking or using the glitch, one could battle him anyways. His team was a Lv 66 Tauros, Lv 67 Exeggutor, Lv 68 Arcanine, Lv 70 Gyarados and the Kanto starter you/Gary didn't pick at Lv 69. This has led to speculation that Oak was originally meant to be the person you faced after beating Lance, but for some unknown reason any normal means of battling him were removed for the final version.
I'm very much like Oak though. Not a competitive battler, and only did the battle tower to get a razor fang. The Pokedex though? 493 isn't enough for me. I want 493 in all 6 languages+ all 45 formes+ all 93 species with visible gender differences. MUST COMPLETE POKEDEX