Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands » My Lilith build » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1

hideOriginal Post

Apr 12, 10 at 5:50amBrawler

http://talent.87bazillion.com/siren.php?000000042000000200000#none
Thats my lilith build right now. I'm not actually level 50 yet, but that's probably what it'll be. I use a mercenary mod and mostly just use SMG's (Only just found a really good anarchy one). The only thing I'm not sure about is Spark, seeing as I don't always go for elemental weapons.

EDIT: I want advice, not a horrible spam post like Woudo's. Be smart, not like him.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 24, 12 at 9:44am
GingaDaNinja

http://talent.87bazillion.com/siren.php?010000055055050555555 This is the build i use when i role Lilith cuz i have the fort knox expansion main goal of it is to go Phasewalk stay there for a minute while radience deals some heavy electric damage then right before it wears off nail an enemy with a heavy melee attack then when they die repeat the process so the whole build is Melee/Ninja heavy

Apr 14, 10 at 1:57am
Brawler

Yeah, thanks for your feedback. Those tree's are all completely different from mine, nobody gave me any real feedback on mine, but I am thinking of respeccing to more of phasewalking tree in the future, for a bit of fun.

Apr 13, 10 at 5:38pm
Shadow of Death

Dramatic entrance is fail though.....When you're level 61 every enemy still worth fighting (IE: Craw) is either the same level or above, and if they're the same or below they're pissants anyway, so why would I waste my points on such a worthless skill? Ditto for other 'equal level enemies' skills.

If you can't beat an enemy the same level as you, you either have crappy equips or it's some epic enemy....

It might have some value in Mad Moxxi's, but I only did that for the skill point (haven't done the first playthrough one though).

I USED to use Phoenix, but eh, I find it too strong sometimes (I could kill a drifter in a second or two without even firing a bullet, assuming I still had phoenix active at the time).

Phoenix is also not a good idea after beating the Knoxx, since the only enemy that's a challenge is Craw, and ummm, you get close enough to do phoenix on him you're probably dead.

Your build isn't bad, but there are reasons to not go with what you used too.

BTW: I already put one point on the shield regen with my Moxxi skill point, and I have a shield with nearly 3000 now (not counting the shield boost skill), as it is.

Apr 13, 10 at 1:18pm
Woudo

quote tallteen86
Yeah, that site (which I have seen before) looks loads better, and allows you to account for the Knox DLC too.

It would be better if their system allowed you to remove points individually instead of resetting, but meh.

EDIT: I believe THIS is my Lilith Build.
You specced Phasewalk so much that you could do it every 6-8 seconds yet you don't even bother to spec dramatic entrance? What's with all the defensive specs? So you basically rely on the health regen of phasewalk and the defense buff of post-phasewalking to win every fight? Get some cajones, hombre.

Look at this shit right here.

I soloed Circle of Duty all levels quickly and with EASE using that build. As soon as the round started I ran up to the nearest guy and shotgunned him in the face, then I just ran to the other soldiers, played ring around the rosie and left to go to the second bunch. Only had to use ammo on the cars, pyros, jetpacks and badass shock troopers. How? Simple. Phoenix is bullshit strong. I used the speed buff from Intuition to quickly get me over to the next soldier who was instantly set on fire by my Phoenix, before doing the same thing again to the next guy and so on.

With a continuous stream of guys burning up in flames, I had a constant regen of shields, EXP and Speed boost stopping me from dying. If any guy posed to much of a problem? Phasewalk on and off to cover him in corrosive damage too that amped my fire damage.

Shit, if it weren't for me having no idea how to hit Crawmerax's back-pimple with just a single person, i'd probably solo him too.

Apr 13, 10 at 12:23pm
Shadow of Death

Yeah, that site (which I have seen before) looks loads better, and allows you to account for the Knox DLC too.

It would be better if their system allowed you to remove points individually instead of resetting, but meh.

EDIT: I believe THIS is my Lilith Build.

Apr 13, 10 at 11:20am
Shiny Mew

This is mine, I'd gop with that, and also you guys should use this skill tree site, looks better imo.

Apr 13, 10 at 10:20am
Shadow of Death

quote Woudo
Tallteen, please don't intentionally post terrible builds to troll the younger members.
What's wrong with my build? V_V

Apr 13, 10 at 8:36am
Woudo

Tallteen, please don't intentionally post terrible builds to troll the younger members.

Apr 12, 10 at 2:07pm
Shadow of Death

Well, if you go with elemental weapons a lot in the future, apparently Spark is good, since it boosts the total storage and regen rate for 'techs' or something, which I think is supposed to be the initiation of elemental damage effect. So having a larger pool and faster regen rate of em apparently is very good for elemental weapons.

Probably THIS is a better build overall.

You should try to find out what works for you best though.

Apr 12, 10 at 5:50am
Brawler

http://talent.87bazillion.com/siren.php?000000042000000200000#none
Thats my lilith build right now. I'm not actually level 50 yet, but that's probably what it'll be. I use a mercenary mod and mostly just use SMG's (Only just found a really good anarchy one). The only thing I'm not sure about is Spark, seeing as I don't always go for elemental weapons.

EDIT: I want advice, not a horrible spam post like Woudo's. Be smart, not like him.