Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon HeartGold Version » Theory on the Lock Capsule! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Hey! Want advice/feedback on your Pokemon team? All "rate my team" threads belong in the Strategy forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Apr 10, 10 at 8:52pmAdam Anouer

Hi folks i was just wondering because i was screwing with my action replay earlier and was unlocking key items all the way up to the lock capsule (not legitimate i know but i was curious). No-one seems to know what it does but would it be a safe bet to assume it could be used in conjunction with an interaction with pokemon black and white?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 11, 12 at 8:02pm
juanteesha

[/b]
[u][/u][/i][i][b]
[div align=center][/div]SCAM

Mar 21, 12 at 10:36am
robinadams111

Thanks for this specific sharing over here from your side. You should come up with some more issues regarding this specific content. There will be a great discussion platform for all of us if you try this one

Jan 21, 12 at 7:45pm
Hyzori

Lock Capsule is not fake, you talk to a scientist on pokemon black or white. You are asked two questions, first say, "Everyone Happy", then say "Simple Connection" that gives you relocator. Go to the menu screen and select relocator then make a second DS with heart gold go to DS download. After transferring the Lock Capsule, in the same room as the scientist, go north to the clown named Mr Lock. He'll unlock it and you'll get the TM Snarl, a rare TM in Unova.

Nov 21, 11 at 4:21pm
ScnappJamata

From what Bulbpedia has said on the Lock Capsule, it is an item that is soon to be an event item used in Black and White to obtain the last TM in the BW game (TM 95 Snarl). It is found at Castelia City but requires the Lock Capsule to get it. Bulbapedia has an article on it if anyone is interested in knowing more on what they think this unused item is for.

Sep 10, 11 at 2:09pm
damon6878

Its a soon to be event In which the capsules is traded from hg/ss to b/w it contains tm 95 snarl

Jun 21, 11 at 10:38pm
Jonathan Martinez

you trade it to pokemon black or wight then take it to a guy named lock he opens it then he gives you tm over bark it worked for me don't know if it'll work for you:D

Jun 16, 11 at 3:00pm
ZACK

YOU GIVE IT TO POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE AND GIVE IT TO THIS ONE GUY AND HE GIVES U SNARL

Apr 27, 11 at 12:32pm
Secretagentgearz

The lock capsule is a event item which is supposed to be sent over to black or white using the relocater. Once u have it on black or white u bring it to clown on top floor of building were u first got the relocater. He will open it and u will get the TM:Bark Out. It's the most rarest TM u can get in the game. If u need more info go to serebii.net.

Apr 16, 11 at 5:55pm
trainer100

in order to get zoroark all you need is (event)celebi and u go to castelia city and talk to boy on the first floor and zorua will jump out of its pokeball and begin to play with celebi. then the boy will say since celebi and zorua are having so much fun you can take it with you so lock capsule has nothing to do with getting zoroark.

Mar 28, 11 at 11:00am
AmusedOne

This made me giggle. People who think they know all, I give B&W credit for making players look stupid with their thinking that the games would actually contain an item something in the game that would have no use. Let me tell you several people were VERY certain it was useless and wouldn't be able to be transferred... to them I say..YOU LOSE NIKKUH!