Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon White Version » Pokémon White Introduction Thread! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Apr 10, 10 at 1:27amManila

Simply introduce yourself here- that why it's called an "Introduction Thread!"

Hi, I'm Manila. I've been playing Pokémon games ever since Gold and Silver came out in the US, and I plan to get Pokémon White version (unless the cover Pokémon for black looks better).

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 04, 14 at 4:16pm
qwerty92

Cool I just got a free Minecraft gift code at http://freeminecraftgiftcode.net

Aug 18, 13 at 12:43pm
Galtuar

Hi my Pokemon ign name is Logan (which I took after Wolverine from X-Men) and I am working on my team still so I really have no official team.bye!

Aug 01, 13 at 4:51am
Euphoria

So, hi my name is Euphoria and I am a huge fan of Pokemon! I have both Pokemon White and Pokemon Black which I played to a point which my sister's DS freezed to a point I couldn't continue the game (The ds freezed in the Pokemon League and continues to do so). So, in short, I have played them. *goes back to hiding*

Mar 23, 13 at 1:25pm
Ichigo Uzumaki CO

Hi... I have Pokemon white......... *leaves*

Dec 22, 12 at 7:35pm
Mistpokegirl

hiya

Dec 02, 12 at 5:14pm
Oh yeah im cool

Hello, I am (don't need to say) and actually, I have been playing for long enough to have nearly no reason to 'introduce' myself. So therefore, I suppose I will tell you my team to show you how long I have been playing TECHNICALLY.

Emolga 83
Azelf 7 something.
Uxie 5 something.
Skarmory 7 something.
Ho-oh 6 something.
Thundurus 52

And...yeah. So good enough. And by the way, I've seen The Frozen One on a Pokemon Move Maker 'contest'. And no, I do not remember how to put that in blue or notify them just by typing their name or watevar.

Cool Post

Oct 12, 12 at 1:36am
gamemb

Thank you for share, I will download this game to play on.

Sep 18, 12 at 7:03pm
UltimateMew93

Hai (: I'm new here and to the Pokemon games. I'm 19 years old and Pokemon White is my first Pokemon game to be played. I have not started it yet as to a huge debate with myself on what starter to chose :/

Sep 10, 12 at 12:55pm
ElenaRain

Hiyah! My name is Elena and I'm new here. I just got pokemon white and can't wait to get started! Any hints or tips on how to beat the game faster would be much appreciated!

Aug 25, 12 at 10:06am
LBMT

Ok so my name is Lo, I've registered here because I have pokemon white and I would like to trade with some people