Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon SoulSilver Version » Quickest way to hatch eggs? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Hey! Want advice/feedback on your Pokemon team? All Competitive "rate my team" threads belong in the Strategy forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Apr 09, 10 at 3:02pmbopt

Any road or straight that I can bike up and down quickly to get steps for my egg to hatch? I've just gotten 8th gym badge. thanks in advance

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 17, 13 at 7:49pm
Kiyan Makasoua

Put a Fire-type Pokemon infront of and behind the egg in your party to greatly reduce the amount of steps required. Also, the higher the level of Fire-type Pokemon the faster it hatches I've heard. Riding a bike around the track near the Pokeathalon stadium will reduce real-time it takes to hatch and egg. I hatched Eevee, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, and Pichu using this method. I also had a Lv. 98 Cyndaquil and a Lv. 100 Charizard, it may or may not affect it. Who knows?

Jan 19, 13 at 6:02am
magiro

get magmar or magmotar there the fastest way to hatch eggs but magcargo and slugma r slow.
then go to cianwood then sarif zone and back keep doing that and it will hatch withen 3 laps!

Jun 28, 12 at 9:23pm
pokemon1111

That's what I do. I just have a slugma in my team with the egg, and I just bike from goldenrod to new bark and fly back to golden rod and repeat. It's really easy.

Jun 12, 12 at 7:16pm
Zombiie Panties!

Where can I find any of the Pokemon with Flame Body/Magma Armor?

I'm breeding Eevee's, either keeping or evolving them, and then GTSing them. (Of course I'm keeping myself a full party. :3) I reeeaaaallly want to half the steps.

Apr 02, 12 at 12:00am
thepoker

i am in pokemon heart gold and i have asolute NO IDEA what the FASTEST way to hatch eggs is:confused:, tell FASTEST, not slow.

Mar 17, 12 at 8:51pm
tallngumpy

quote BuizelGRL
WOW!!! I just hatched a Cyndaquil, Charmander and Eevee in about 15 mins thanks to Nagare's method.

Thanks NAGARE!!

to go on that ive been on a shiny mission using the mm method and what i do is have magmar and 5 eggs in my party and go up and down goldenrod untill one hatches, sometime on my bike ride i get a call from the daycare man to get another egg. keep 5 eggs in your party the number 1 egg will always hatch first so long as you dont move them, anyway keep doing that hatching and getting eggs and you will hatch an egg every 2 minutes.

Feb 12, 12 at 3:09am
Gggillled

First go to gaslow cave if u found it(it's hard to find). And go up the water fall. When u go up that's 1000 steps

Aug 03, 11 at 6:32am
PokeMaster123

OK just have a magmar( I have 1) In your party with your egg. The longest way ive done is the cycling road. just leave him at the top then go back up and then leave the keypad. Thats what i do

Aug 03, 11 at 4:55am
pavak

in response to nagare

thanks to Nagare's method.

Aug 02, 11 at 11:20pm
pokemonme123

quote pavak
i just hatched charmander bulbasaur in just 5 mins thx its the best way to hatch eggs:)
In response to whose post?