Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon HeartGold Version » NEED HELP WITH KIMONO GIRLS PLZ » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Hey! Want advice/feedback on your Pokemon team? All "rate my team" threads belong in the Strategy forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Apr 09, 10 at 2:58amacidalien

I can get past all of them except Jolteon. Here's my team:

Lvl 35 Quiliva Flame Wheel, Swift, Attract, Lava Plume.
Lvl 41 Gyarados Hydro Pump, Ice Fang, Avalanche, Dragon Pulse.
Lvl 21 Pidgeotto
Lvl 21 Sudowoodo
Lvl 14 Poliwag
Lvl 16 Geodude(For Safari Zone test)

What should I do?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 09, 14 at 7:59am
Dick Grayson

I can't get past any of the kimono girls. I don't know why because I have a team of a
Sudowoodo level 28 with strength,Rock smash,rock throw,and focus punch
Graveler level 29 with tackle,magnitude,rock throw,and selfdestruct
Shiny Bayleaf level 29 with tackle,synthesis,magical leaf,and poisonpowder
Tentacruel level 28 with acid,cut,whirlpool,and surf
Fearow level 37 with fly,assurance,aerial ace,and fury attack
Shiny Gyarados level 37 with ice fang,dragon pulse,waterfall,and avalanche
If anyone know why please tell me!!!

Jul 02, 12 at 11:02am
Amigo3619

Need help with the kimono girls my party is lvl 37 gyarados lvl 35 kadabra lvl 37 typhlosion lvl 29 graveler lvl 30 sudowoodo lvl 29 togetic

Jun 23, 11 at 8:16pm
twentyforfiftyseven

ok even that Gyarados isn't going to last you need to get something other than those lvl 14's as well seriously thinking about tracking entai and and raikou both at lvl 40
ok..... then concider going into the deepest parts of dark cave for traing.... and that quilava won' do any good... just sayin... im currently on my fifth time replaying heartgold and i have entai and raikou at lvl 50 and lapras lvl 45 and togetic lvl 44 and dragonair lvl 47 and evee lvl 40.......
have fun leveling up.... and..... where can i evolve my evee into an espeon

Apr 18, 10 at 1:39am
acidalien

So should I use my masterball or save it up?

Apr 18, 10 at 1:14am
splitshadow

You have two fire types and no electric or grass types. Raikou would be much better to let you counter water types (like Misty) better.

Apr 17, 10 at 10:29pm
acidalien

WOO HOO! I KILLED Lance! It was SOO easy after I had made Aerodactyl faint. Now just one more question: Should I use my Masterball on Entei or Raikou? I'm in Saffron city right now, but I want a stronger Pokemon.

Apr 17, 10 at 1:24am
PichuRocks

quote acidalien
OH NO!!! I taught Gyarados Hydro Pump instead of Aqùa Tail!!! Do you think I should make it learn Surf?
Waterfall is your best bet. It's powerful, plus Gyarados is using it which makes it even better. Also, it has a chance of making your opponent flinch, if I recall correctly.

Apr 16, 10 at 1:53am
acidalien

OH NO!!! I taught Gyarados Hydro Pump instead of Aqùa Tail!!! Do you think I should make it learn Surf?

Apr 15, 10 at 7:12am
yippeyay

depend on your pokemon, if its has higher atk(like gyarados) then aqua tail is better but if it has higher sp. atk(like starmie) hydro pump is better

Apr 14, 10 at 11:17pm
acidalien

Thx, but I'm WAY ahead of that now. By the way, is Hydro Pump better than Aqua Tail?