Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » ash lao shang lung » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Apr 08, 10 at 1:53amdragond123

I hav full blango, rathalos azure,rathalos,tigrex,ceantaur and my weapon are hellsting ,black blade,rathalos firesword thoese r my best and I need to kill tat thing

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 02, 12 at 10:01am
Zartan13

Carry two Lbarrel bombs+ and a small + bomb, use those waiting in the second area as soon as he shows up that way you make him flinch and you immediately break off the horn so you can get it as a reward and make sure to brig farcasters otherwise the tail will kill you and most importantly bring a power juice so you can bring the cannon ball through ioprey alley (the area where there is always three ioprey).

Apr 14, 10 at 9:56pm
dragond123

Its in hr 4 urgent to get to hr5 and thanx

Apr 14, 10 at 9:49pm
Yukiiko

quote dragond123
I read other websites that said ash shang lung has 2000hp is that true
Nope, I think it's like 12000 or something. Maybe I'm just making that up but that's what popped into my head when I thought of him. If you really do want I can check for you, I'm assuming this is the HR5 urgent.

Apr 14, 10 at 9:42pm
dragond123

quote Reginleif20
Srry my computer broke and im using my fone right now and it can't watch any youtube video

Apr 14, 10 at 1:12am
Reginleif20

I did along with a few other people for the last few pages and for some reason he still can't beat it. A more visual form of help might just do the trick for him

Also, what's wrong with posting links? Sure I could answer a question that would last him for a short while until he asks again for something else but I could also post a link with info about a lot of things that could last him for much much longer

Apr 14, 10 at 1:00am
Narcissus

quote Reginleif20
No, don't watch any of them. Learn and adapt, do not copy videos of other people.. that is really not what the game is about. @Reg - all you ever do is post links, why not try and atleast add some experience to your posts?

Apr 14, 10 at 12:56am
Reginleif20

Apr 14, 10 at 12:38am
dragond123

I read other websites that said ash shang lung has 2000hp is that true

Apr 12, 10 at 10:51am
dragond123

Ummm should I use my new weapon r old and which

Apr 12, 10 at 6:16am
gogengantes

The only time you should attack the head is when he's entering an area and you cant attack his stomach yet. Once you can reach his stomach start attacking that m8... That thingie that almost drags over the floor is his weakspot. attacking the head loses you to much time. During his flinching you cant attack the head causing you to lose a lot of damage output.