Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Anime » Type-MOON discussion (spoilers guaranteed) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Enjoy yourself, and please read the rules for this forum~!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 05, 10 at 5:22amMoonset

More or less a makeshift thread to discuss the Nasuverse. Games and other works will be added to this post in the future as discussion increases. A note I feel I should throw out there is that this thread is going to contain a LOT of spoilers if discussion thrives, and it isn't worth it to have everyone spoiler tag all their posts. That said, no whining if someone spoils something for you.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 15, 12 at 1:19pm
Kanon

Here, have a dickload more Apocrypha information

So as you may know, it's 7 vs 7 Red Team vs Black Team, Red Team is Clock Tower, no idea what Black Team is.

Best guesses of servants are. Bold for confirmed

Black: Siegfried, Vlad III, Frankenstein, Astolfo, Solomon ibn Gabirol(New Green haired guy apparantly), Jack the Ripper, Atalanta
Red: Mordred, Karna(?), Spartacus, St George, Shakespeare, Semiramis, David.

Additionally, here is all the Black team Masters, not including the huge dude and the one next to him, who are Mordred's master and Mordred(?)

Supposedly:

Leftmost (Gordes): Summoned the Black Saber with a bloodstained leaf of a Sacred Fig tree as a catalyst (Siegfried). A gigantic douchebag (Not in the text).
Second from left (Selenik): Summoned the Black Rider with a glass bottle which had a liquid stain left on it as a catalyst. Rather attached to Rider.
Third from left (Danik): Black Lancer's Master. Catalyst not stated. Plundered the Holy Grail from the Third Holy Grail War of Fuyuki, is almost a century old despite looking in his 20s.
Fourth from left (Fiore): An adorable girl assumed to be Danik's successor. Summoned the Black Archer using an ancient arrow as a catalyst (Atalanta).
Fifth from left (Cowles?): Fiore's little brother, is immature and childish beneath his age. Summoned the Black Berserker, with the blueprints of the 'Ideal Human' as a catalyst (Frankenstein).
Sixth from left (Rosie?): Thirteen-years-old, and already famous in the field of 'Doll Engineering'. Respectfully refers to the Black Caster she has summoned by 'Sensei', their relationship is close to that of a teacher-student. Spends all her time building golems in a workshop in the city for the Holy Grail War.
Seventh is Reika or whatever from the prologue with Jackie.

Lastly is the talk of the supervisor of the war going by the name of 'SHIROU', caps are not my addition.

Dec 14, 12 at 7:19am
Rabla

IMAGE DUMP TIEM

Tsukihime Remake - New Art and Designs

Fate/Apocrypha - Key Visual and some of the 14 masters on the left there

Fire Girl - Designs and Key Visual

Prism Ilya - Key Visual

Fate/EXTRA - Art Sketches, Images, Key Visual

Oct 29, 12 at 8:45pm
Tiger go Meow

Fate/Apocrypha's first novel is supposed to be out Winter 2012.

And we now have information on the plot synopsis too!

This makes me happy, but no telling how long a translation team will take to tackle it. Might just import for sake of importing.

Jul 15, 12 at 8:38pm
Fatal Error

Screw Platinum, I am now Diamonds.

Jul 12, 12 at 8:12am
Rabla

Type-Moon FES. WHERE TO EVEN START

Tsukihime Remake is VERY real, footage shown.

Prism Ilya anime series

Fate/Stay Night coming to Playstation Vita with brand new opening by ufotable.

and speaking of ufotable
Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin, the final entry in the series is getting a movie adaption just like the rest of the series.

all of the hype everywhere

May 20, 12 at 12:56pm
Kanon

Multiple?

Well there goes anything else Type Moon related for several decades.

May 19, 12 at 11:30pm
Fatal Error

My dick is platinum.

May 19, 12 at 9:38pm
Rabla

Apr 11, 12 at 12:16pm
ssbm freak

Chaos;Head's visuals were pretty awesome. Haven't played the demo yet. Not sure if I want to. :/

Apr 10, 12 at 10:34pm
Tiger go Meow

Yeah Mahou Tsukai all around is shaping up to be pretty awesome.

I think it, and Robotic;Notes might be setting some new VN ground in the visual's department. I dunno how many visual novels have used such dynamic visuals before.

Hoping to english translations being done fast like.

Not holding my breath though.

Wish this meant they would add a Seifuku Aoko.

Wishful thinking on my part.