Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Devil May Cry » Does anyone still play this game around here? » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Apr 04, 10 at 1:26amsuperdante

I'm interested in seeing if there are more people playing this.
As for me, I still play it. :3

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 27, 12 at 5:10am
Fyrestorm

I actually started playing this again recently, with a new goal - I have S-ranked normal with a fresh Dante already (which wasn't easy for me but I managed it in the end ). Now my goal is to do that (and get all Blue Orb Fragments, items and basically a 100% Dante, which I also did before as well), and also get all enemy files. This is proving quite difficult, but pretty darn enjoyable, I'm up to mission 10 and doing well .

zajazd good luck with the game , I hope you find it really enjoyable just as I do! If you want any info or advice I'll be glad to help out .

Mar 21, 12 at 9:03am
zajazd

I intend to try this game out soon, so yeah :]

Jul 02, 11 at 10:01pm
esoterikos

One great thing is, playing a newer game, and knowing that the developers have to like this game, because the play is similar to this one.

Jul 02, 11 at 9:06pm
Ps2stillgood1

quote Fyrestorm
Ps2stillgood1 indeed , that's a standard ability of Dante's which can let you give your shots the same power they have in DT for a brief time, unfortunately Easy Automatic (though not Easy without the Automatic) has a rapid-fire assist which stops you using it since holding down shoot is set to fire constantly, so yeah. I like your name by the way , mostly cus I still have and enjoy my PS2, too poor to afford a newer console .
me too for now . My disk is a little messed up so my game freezes when i get to the end credits part and i can only play easy or normal

Jun 20, 11 at 10:39pm
Fyrestorm

Ps2stillgood1 indeed , that's a standard ability of Dante's which can let you give your shots the same power they have in DT for a brief time, unfortunately Easy Automatic (though not Easy without the Automatic) has a rapid-fire assist which stops you using it since holding down shoot is set to fire constantly, so yeah. I like your name by the way , mostly cus I still have and enjoy my PS2, too poor to afford a newer console .

Jun 18, 11 at 10:19pm
Ps2stillgood1

Hi i play it and im doing so now and i just learned that with any dt sword you can charge your guns in normal difficulty if you hold the shoot btton

May 20, 11 at 5:07pm
sarisapphire

in hard mode,even with superdante,u cant get S in(THE LEGENDARY DARK NIGHT RETURNS)

Apr 29, 10 at 4:03pm
esoterikos

I'm playing the original Devil May Cry for the first time. I bought a PS2 to try Final Fantasy after I ran out of RPG's with real time battles, and FF is a great franchise, but I needed to get back to some serious hack'n'slash. I'm loving this game and plan to get DMC3-special edition when I'm done with at least the DMD level of this one. There will always be people playing the great classics.

Apr 04, 10 at 2:03pm
superdante

Ah... I wasn't expecting such a fast reply! Good to see people still remember this game. :3

quote Fyrestorm
I might go back to it sometime and resume trying to S rank Hard mode .
You should. I honestly think this game still hasn't been topped in various aspects - namely enemies, atmosphere, you know the rest. :p
Hell, you should play it even if it's just for the sake of nostalgia.

But anyway, I am doing a DMD Ifrit run and I thought that maybe people from neo would be interested. I noticed the board was pretty dead, however... But *shrug* I guess I'll make a thread anyway. I'll always have you, Fyrestorm. ;>

Apr 04, 10 at 1:27pm
Fyrestorm

I haven't played the original DMC for a while, but I still love it. I might go back to it sometime and resume trying to S rank Hard mode .