Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Devil May Cry » Does anyone still play this game around here? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 04, 10 at 1:26amsuperdante

I'm interested in seeing if there are more people playing this.
As for me, I still play it. :3

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 27, 12 at 5:10am
Fyrestorm

I actually started playing this again recently, with a new goal - I have S-ranked normal with a fresh Dante already (which wasn't easy for me but I managed it in the end ). Now my goal is to do that (and get all Blue Orb Fragments, items and basically a 100% Dante, which I also did before as well), and also get all enemy files. This is proving quite difficult, but pretty darn enjoyable, I'm up to mission 10 and doing well .

zajazd good luck with the game , I hope you find it really enjoyable just as I do! If you want any info or advice I'll be glad to help out .

Mar 21, 12 at 9:03am
zajazd

I intend to try this game out soon, so yeah :]

Jul 02, 11 at 10:01pm
esoterikos

One great thing is, playing a newer game, and knowing that the developers have to like this game, because the play is similar to this one.

Jul 02, 11 at 9:06pm
Ps2stillgood1

quote Fyrestorm
Ps2stillgood1 indeed , that's a standard ability of Dante's which can let you give your shots the same power they have in DT for a brief time, unfortunately Easy Automatic (though not Easy without the Automatic) has a rapid-fire assist which stops you using it since holding down shoot is set to fire constantly, so yeah. I like your name by the way , mostly cus I still have and enjoy my PS2, too poor to afford a newer console .
me too for now . My disk is a little messed up so my game freezes when i get to the end credits part and i can only play easy or normal

Jun 20, 11 at 10:39pm
Fyrestorm

Ps2stillgood1 indeed , that's a standard ability of Dante's which can let you give your shots the same power they have in DT for a brief time, unfortunately Easy Automatic (though not Easy without the Automatic) has a rapid-fire assist which stops you using it since holding down shoot is set to fire constantly, so yeah. I like your name by the way , mostly cus I still have and enjoy my PS2, too poor to afford a newer console .

Jun 18, 11 at 10:19pm
Ps2stillgood1

Hi i play it and im doing so now and i just learned that with any dt sword you can charge your guns in normal difficulty if you hold the shoot btton

May 20, 11 at 5:07pm
sarisapphire

in hard mode,even with superdante,u cant get S in(THE LEGENDARY DARK NIGHT RETURNS)

Apr 29, 10 at 4:03pm
esoterikos

I'm playing the original Devil May Cry for the first time. I bought a PS2 to try Final Fantasy after I ran out of RPG's with real time battles, and FF is a great franchise, but I needed to get back to some serious hack'n'slash. I'm loving this game and plan to get DMC3-special edition when I'm done with at least the DMD level of this one. There will always be people playing the great classics.

Apr 04, 10 at 2:03pm
superdante

Ah... I wasn't expecting such a fast reply! Good to see people still remember this game. :3

quote Fyrestorm
I might go back to it sometime and resume trying to S rank Hard mode .
You should. I honestly think this game still hasn't been topped in various aspects - namely enemies, atmosphere, you know the rest. :p
Hell, you should play it even if it's just for the sake of nostalgia.

But anyway, I am doing a DMD Ifrit run and I thought that maybe people from neo would be interested. I noticed the board was pretty dead, however... But *shrug* I guess I'll make a thread anyway. I'll always have you, Fyrestorm. ;>

Apr 04, 10 at 1:27pm
Fyrestorm

I haven't played the original DMC for a while, but I still love it. I might go back to it sometime and resume trying to S rank Hard mode .