Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Battlefield: Bad Company 2 » Battlefield NeoWiki » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 02, 10 at 12:37amParadox

quote tekmosis
Hurrah! It's here. It's pretty much brand new, so i just wanted to let the community know it was up

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 01, 10 at 6:02pm
SwiftBlade

I reckon this deserves a bump.

I did the main plot stuff. And did a bit more on the Quad Bike.

Apr 27, 10 at 3:59pm
Ali_45

Yep, that does. Should get back to doing it soon.

Apr 27, 10 at 12:38am
Nagare

Does that clear everything up for you Ali_45? Wanted to get an official response from a wiki admin on the topic.

Apr 26, 10 at 11:49pm
Avalith

Hey guys, just a bit of info on putting guides/FAQs on a wiki:
  • If the FAQ/Walkthrough is written by someone else, you must:
    • Obtain their permission
    • Have the author put it on the wiki him/herself
    • Link to it
  • If permission is obtained and the author does not port it him/herself, you must PM a wiki administrator with a copy of the author giving permission to use the guide. This is to prevent claims of copyright infringement where the author has a change of heart and tries to claim permission was never given.
  • If either options 1 or 2 are done, any and all pages relevant to the guide must be protected. A guide is copyrighted to the person(s) that authored it and should only be editable by them or someone they allow to edit for them (ie. I were to ask Nagare to edit a typo because the page is protected and I can't do it myself).
For community written guides, the same rules apply as with any other wiki page. However, I urge you to preface walkthrough pages with Guide:. For example, let's just say you're playing Earthbound and you want to write a walkthrough for Saturn Valley, but there's already a regular page with that name. Naming the new page Guide:Saturn Valley differentiates it from Saturn Valley, not only in being able to have two pages with the same basic name, but the walkthrough page is clear in the title that it's being used for a guide or walkthrough.

Apr 26, 10 at 7:14pm
Ali_45

Yer, i would be more at the moment but I've got a lot on IRL. I will be doing more soon, any update on the guide front?

Apr 24, 10 at 5:28pm
ShinobiDyne

Just thought I'd pop in this thread and say well done to everybody who has contributed so far. I'm sure this will come in handy for anyone new to the series or if they are just interested in the game.

That's no reason to stop contributing though, keep at it guys.

Apr 24, 10 at 5:17pm
Nagare

Hey there, sorry about my lack of activity here recently! To make an image thumbnail size just use this code:

code
[[Image:blah.png|thumb]]

Apr 13, 10 at 11:04am
Ali_45

TBH so did i but its really easy to pick it up.

EDIT: Nagare is there a way to reduce image sizes to a thumb nail? Also what is the status on having guides on the wiki?

Apr 13, 10 at 9:37am
Final Blade

I would try this but I suck at editing and I bet people have already added shit I would have.

Apr 11, 10 at 6:21pm
Ali_45

Yer it would, what do you think we should have on the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Multiplayerpage? It seems that be and you xxxzzz1 are the main contributors at the moment.

A in-depth descriptions of Mulitplayer, and maps listings but i don't know what esle.