Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » Introduction Thread II - Welcome to the Wide World of Monster Hunter! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Apr 01, 10 at 7:59amMachienzo

Introduce yourselves. Everyone is welcome to the team! We've gots lots of monsters out there running around like they own the place.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 12, 14 at 4:15pm
Vallen

hi eveeryone!
i am Vallen, played Monster Hunter series since high school
but i am not pro yet, still somewhat reckless at times

can i post video here?
i wanna contribute to the forum by posting my gameplay footages from youtube

Jun 06, 14 at 6:29pm
Sorin Makrov

Hi guys my hunter name is "seto"....sorry for my english,i am a brasilian

Apr 03, 14 at 10:04am
candy or bullet

quote Zawsome8
Hello all. I'm zawsome8. Za for short. I'm new to the forum and pretty much forums in general. Over the years I've played so much monster hunter but to my dismay, I had lost my psp with all my data on it. So now I'm starting from scratch on mhfu. So far I have 150 hours (I think) and I'm hr 5. Nice to meet the lot of you.
hey. Welcome. If there is anything you'd like to know just ask. I've logged 941 hours since I lost my data last year. And can kill ukanlos without armor. (That makes white fatty my biach)

Apr 03, 14 at 9:07am
Zawsome8

Hello all. I'm zawsome8. Za for short. I'm new to the forum and pretty much forums in general. Over the years I've played so much monster hunter but to my dismay, I had lost my psp with all my data on it. So now I'm starting from scratch on mhfu. So far I have 150 hours (I think) and I'm hr 5. Nice to meet the lot of you.

Sep 21, 13 at 6:17pm
RathalosHunter13

Hello all, I'm Rath (for short, as most people online call me)
I consider myself an intermediate level hunter, I'm HR9 on my original character (Male, "Tyler") and HR8 on my second hunter, "Scarlet" (She I use more, as well as in P3RD and Freedom 1, although she was not my very first character when i started playing the series, I use her for all the others)
In total (All games I've played combined) I'd say I have between 900 and 1000 hours of total play, and I love to help other hunters!

{Sorry for the long intro, I just wanted to make sure I mentioned it all now}

Sep 02, 13 at 3:18pm
Kristian

Hi there, I'm Krisitan, I am fairly new to Monster Hunter, I have less than 30 hours on my save but I have enjoyed pretty much all of it so far.

Jul 25, 13 at 7:43am
Uncle_Sam

I laughed so hard when I read your post and smilies

Jul 25, 13 at 7:41am
candy or bullet

quote Uncle_Sam
quote candy or bullet
quote weztleycuid
Hi my name is westley I can kill an akantor with out any armor

Hey. Welcome to the club,
Uncle_Sam have you done this too?

Haha excellent