Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Fallout: New Vegas » Requests, Feedback and Suggestions » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Mar 28, 10 at 10:27pmAjax

You guys know what this is for.

This is a place for us all to collaborate to make the forum a good place to come too.

Run things by me, give me some feedback, and suggest new things, it's all good.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 25, 12 at 9:44am

Well if there is still a small community of posters here there is always a way to raise some activity.

Jun 25, 12 at 1:09am

I swear this forum was already dead when I got here! But yeah there's not much activity here so I'm not sure if there's anything that can be done to boost it.

Jun 24, 12 at 10:11pm

Hello how is everyone? I'm The Pursuit and I am the section mod over this section now, so if you guys ever want anything new for the forum please just let me know and we can get it done.

May 27, 12 at 11:59am

Mythic Racer UK - in regards to your thread here:

It's a bit of an annoying quest, but when you've got ED-E and he has Enclave log data, listen/read it, then fast forward time 24 hours for the next piece. If it doesn't show up in 24 hours, fast forward again until you have more. Here's a walkthrough if need be:

May 2, 12 at 10:47am

I was thinking a caption competition bit, where people can set up their own tournaments??

Feb 12, 11 at 6:27am
Morrowind God

Well If anyone still looks at this... I have a picture that could be a worthy candidate a a FNV forum background.

If someone could give me directions or size it up themselves I am sure we would all appreciate it. Thanks

Jan 12, 11 at 8:04am

Dead Money can be discussed all over, there doesn't need to be a specific thread.

Sure Shave, if someone wants to start one up.

Jan 12, 11 at 6:21am
Shave ya Head

Can we get a Srtipper Pole and a bar in the Forum?

On a serious note. I think we should have a Forum Header contest Ajax. The current one is fine, but i'm just interested to see what people came up with.

Jan 11, 11 at 3:08pm

Maybe we should do a Dead Money discussion thread to discuss just the DLC .

Nov 6, 10 at 9:28pm

quote Shave ya Head
Fair enough i will. But i found Vid Threads tend be be unused and die...
I think as long as a few of us keep it going it will be fine, the amount of funny glitch videos should be enough to keep it amusing at least for sometime