Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Fallout: New Vegas » Requests, Feedback and Suggestions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Don't forget, to use the spoiler tag you have to put in a title or it won't work!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

BoS Logo BoS Power Armor Helmet Legion Bull Crimson Caravan-Machienzo Enclave Logo Enclave-Machienzo Fallout 1 Helmet Fallout 3 Logo Followers of the Apocolypse Holodisk Honest Hearts Black Background Honest Hearts Lonesome Road Black Background Lonesome Road Snowglobe Lonesome Road Lottery Ticket-Machienzo Lucky 38 Black-Machienzo Lucky 38 White-Machienzo Lucky 38 Chip Mark of the Legion Mark of the Legio Medallion Mr House NCR Logo NV NCR Armor Helmet Nuka Cola Cap Nuka Cola-Machienzo New Vegas Logo Old World Flag-Machienzo Old World Blues Sunset Sarsaparilla-Machienzo Sunset Sarsaparilla The Tops Logo-Machienzo The Ultra-Luxe Logo-Machienzo Vault Door Vault Boy Hat Vault Boy 1 Vault Boy Winking Vault Tec Logo Yes Man

hideOriginal Post

Mar 28, 10 at 10:27pmAjax

You guys know what this is for.

This is a place for us all to collaborate to make the forum a good place to come too.

Run things by me, give me some feedback, and suggest new things, it's all good.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 25, 12 at 9:44am
Vicarious

Well if there is still a small community of posters here there is always a way to raise some activity.

Jun 25, 12 at 1:09am
HunterKiller666

I swear this forum was already dead when I got here! But yeah there's not much activity here so I'm not sure if there's anything that can be done to boost it.

Jun 24, 12 at 10:11pm
Vicarious

Hello how is everyone? I'm The Pursuit and I am the section mod over this section now, so if you guys ever want anything new for the forum please just let me know and we can get it done.

Thanks.

May 27, 12 at 11:59am
EricF

Mythic Racer UK - in regards to your thread here:

It's a bit of an annoying quest, but when you've got ED-E and he has Enclave log data, listen/read it, then fast forward time 24 hours for the next piece. If it doesn't show up in 24 hours, fast forward again until you have more. Here's a walkthrough if need be:

May 02, 12 at 10:47am
JJRaina

I was thinking a caption competition bit, where people can set up their own tournaments??

Feb 12, 11 at 6:27am
Morrowind God

Well If anyone still looks at this... I have a picture that could be a worthy candidate a a FNV forum background.

If someone could give me directions or size it up themselves I am sure we would all appreciate it. Thanks

Jan 12, 11 at 8:04am
Ajax

Dead Money can be discussed all over, there doesn't need to be a specific thread.

Sure Shave, if someone wants to start one up.

Jan 12, 11 at 6:21am
Shave ya Head

Can we get a Srtipper Pole and a bar in the Forum?

On a serious note. I think we should have a Forum Header contest Ajax. The current one is fine, but i'm just interested to see what people came up with.

Jan 11, 11 at 3:08pm
NauseantPlacebo

Maybe we should do a Dead Money discussion thread to discuss just the DLC .

Nov 06, 10 at 9:28pm
longview01

quote Shave ya Head
Fair enough i will. But i found Vid Threads tend be be unused and die...
I think as long as a few of us keep it going it will be fine, the amount of funny glitch videos should be enough to keep it amusing at least for sometime