Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » NBA Live 2003 » How Sweet Is NBA LIVE 2003???? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 14, 02 at 3:08pmVampire Lestat

hey yo, starting this threat now. anyways i aint played the game yet cause i am waiting for my copy to be shipped to me. Anyone who played it let me know wat to expect, hope i aint disappointed, cause i live all the way in the caribbean..... and i been waiting since 2002 for a fresh copy since EA didnt come out with nba live 2002 for PC, link me up man.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 09, 14 at 9:05pm
JudgeCollin

How many players can be created on PC and PS2 versions?

Feb 10, 07 at 8:33pm
mark 09

can someone plz give me the serial code for nba live 2004??

Aug 17, 06 at 5:00pm
Columb

Does anyone know the code you need when you press install then it says type the code you see on the back of the case for pc. BUt I don't have the case. Does anyone know the code?

Apr 18, 04 at 1:45pm
ahv

plz give me to nba 2003.:[color=blue][/color][b][/b]

Jan 04, 04 at 6:48am
JMELLO12

Somebody face me!!!!!!!!!!! give me your ip adress so we can connect!

Apr 24, 03 at 12:36pm
super saiyan dan 1

af3wqfvhaq3hq6e4

Feb 25, 03 at 8:31pm
Japs

could anyoneone give me the serial number of nba live 2003??

Nov 28, 02 at 7:51pm
billygunn

Whats a video card.
And do you know whats a directx. and does it make your graphics better for games.

Nov 28, 02 at 5:02am
ectobuilder

not sure about the drivers side of things.

But the game does look good, the graphics remind me of the NBA Live 2000 version.

It seems like the NBA Live series has two versions since it moved from 2D Sprites to 3D Polygons with one exception, the 1996 version. If you were to examine the gameplay and graphics, NBA Live 98 and 2001 are very similar and NBA Live 2000 was different than the before mentioned versions. And it seems like NBA Live 2003 has the graphics engine of the 2000 version and the gameplay is a hybrid of the 2000 and 2001 and 98 versions (i.e. the spinmoves look and feel very much like the 98 version but the player movement reminds me of the 2000 version). The only thing unique about the 2003 version is the controls, hence the freestyle controls. But even if you do not use the freestyle controls (I am not sure if it is available on the PC version) you will find that the controls are less flexible, this is not reminiscent of past NBA Live series. Also the camera angles remind me of the 1996 version where an increase in paralax can be found.

But if you do not have a fast video card (mine is a 32MB GeForce256 DDR running on a PIII933) then you cannot turn up the details, but if you find the right balance in the detail settings, it can look good still. For sure, you need to keep the real-time lighting ON! It looks too dull without the real-time lighting - hence a GPU would help here.

Nov 28, 02 at 4:12am
billygunn

Does the game look really good and if you download directx then will the graphics be little better