Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon HeartGold Version » Heart Scales » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Hey! Want advice/feedback on your Pokemon team? All "rate my team" threads belong in the Strategy forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Mar 24, 10 at 11:13pmJust14

Ok so I have been trying to get Heart Scales from Rock smashing rocks. So far I have gotten
1 Max Revive
8 Max Ethers
7 Old Ambers
7 Helix Fossils
14 Yellow Shards
5 Blue Shards
13 Red Shards
7 Green Shards
and...
0 Heart Scales

Am I just unlucky? Or is the chance of getting a Heart Scale from smashing rocks hard?
I could always do the Pokeathlon, but I do not have many pokemon and right now it isn't that fun. I get about 350 each time I play it, with the occasional 100 for winning. But I need 3 heart scales, which costs 3000.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 29, 13 at 10:19pm
Toby leigh

Thanks for giving me answers but I didn't get the right ones because whenever I rock smash for heart scales I just never get them so put more information on getting heart scales thanks lol (&633();?((??!;:5(,(),4)(? :-)

Nov 09, 13 at 5:09am
Lightning2945

concerned friend you.are.a.lad

Sep 08, 13 at 3:18am
FinlaySchofield

Hey, I was just wondering if you were able to get more than one heart scale from one area, because i have got one from cianwood city but can't seem to get another.

Aug 27, 13 at 12:57am
concerned friend

Hey guys I'm worried about my friends. They are obsessed with pokemon and seem to have a subconscious and unbreakable spiritual bond with their ds's. All they do is play pokemon and I'm worried but I fear that if I sever their connection to their pokemon I may rupture the microscopic fiber that is keeping them in reality. It looks like a lot of you are going through the same thing. How do you deal with this?

Aug 19, 13 at 8:28pm
peekatu

They are rare I caught a shiny delibird before finding one and Im on like my 10 to 15th playthrough

May 21, 13 at 2:31pm
Palka

I havnt found anything and I've smashed open exactly 127 rocks

Mar 20, 13 at 1:14am
pokevin

theres a heartscale in the water on route 32

Jan 16, 13 at 1:00pm
AgatioGanon

I grind heartscales in the Cerulean Cave.

That way theres not as many Geodudes if I use rock smash, and the Gravelers could be used for expience points as I look for heartscales.

Dec 27, 12 at 9:18pm
scorpio sacred boy

Need my help about pokeathlon call me in 081 936 066 993

Dec 27, 12 at 9:14pm
scorpio sacred boy

Evanmorris just you play pokeathlon heart scales just1000 if you dont have it in the prizea thingy just try to change ​​​ur date and change until you have it in the prize thingy,got it? And make a powerful set of pokeathlon ok