Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon SoulSilver Version » My Togepi won't evolve!! :P » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Hey! Want advice/feedback on your Pokemon team? All Competitive "rate my team" threads belong in the Strategy forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Mar 23, 10 at 10:02pmPoke_Master

How is the best way to get it max happiness? It's holding a Soothe Bell right now, and that hasn't helped.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 01, 14 at 9:20pm
Inhale

I have managed to get Togepi to evolve at lv 10.

Feb 01, 14 at 2:43pm
Katie Ann

If you want to use it, hatch it asap. Sprint through violet city a few times then sprint to new bark town. Sprint around Elm's lab until it hatches. Level it up in the first patches of grass. Then go to Azalea Town and level it up with Rockets. Proceed to the gym. You will lose to bugsy's scyther quite a bit, but when it learns Yawn and Encore do this : His scyther will use Leer or Focus Energy. Take that as an advantageand use Encore first thing. When Encore gets estimately close to ending use Yawn. Take it from there. My Togepi evolved at level twenty six in Whitney's Gym. Now he's level sixty five Togetic who swept the elite four with Shadow Ball, Fly, Extrasensory, and AncientPower.

Dec 01, 12 at 1:34pm
Phi

Because it's not happy enough. Make sure it doesn't faint and give it lots of items, take it for hair cuts, feed it EV reducing berries, make it hold a shell bell etc.

Nov 30, 12 at 11:29pm
POKeMON j

my Togepi evolve on 56 why?

Nov 20, 12 at 1:46pm
PsychicAssassin

you know... Happiny evolves from one level up holding an Oval Stone.... not happiness... I know I bumped an old thread, but figured I'd toss that out there...

Jul 02, 12 at 2:49pm
PiKaChU_bOii

ha mine evolved on level 64 .-.

Jul 02, 12 at 7:40am
luxron1

My togepi evolved into togetic at level 2 because I was hatching eggs(4 snorunts,15 spheals,1 totadile,5 swablu's,20 eevees,13 rhydons and 1 combee) and I forgot it was holding a soothe bell. I leveled it up once and it evolved.

Jul 01, 12 at 8:19am
Jeanluist

I have the same problem i traded an egg of happiny to my soul silver game the ot says my name from ss because it hatched in my version it's already lvl 57 holding a soothe bell and still hasn't evolve i give it a hair cut everyday and still

Jun 03, 12 at 11:05am
feyyyoooo

does battling with it make it less happy and thus less likely to evolve?
I had always thought the opposite...

Sep 08, 11 at 8:45pm
LilPokaboo

my first togepi male evolved no problem but then i bred it and got a female
i gave it a smoothe bell it is like level 26 or 25 and i been running around with it talking to it cause thats how i got my last one to evolve but it evolved at level 18 or something and i been trying so hard to evolve it im thinking cause its a female it evolves slower so whats the problem i talk to it more then my last one!