Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Forza Motorsport 3 » Just got forza but got a problem! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 20, 10 at 7:09pmNIRAB

Hiya everyone.
I just baught forza 3 pre owned.
got it home played through disc one.
then i went to install disc two.
(install a standalone game? wtf)
first i got to update my console then it says i havnt got enough memory to install the game!
i was using a nearly blank 256mb card at the time only thing on it was my profile!
does that suck or what!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 17, 11 at 11:22pm
Smooby Doo

I have a 120gb harddrive for sale if you know anyone that's after one. It's virtually brand new. Looking for £40

Jul 15, 11 at 10:12pm
The Kirbinator

quote NIRAB
Hiya everyone.
I just baught forza 3 pre owned.
got it home played through disc one.
then i went to install disc two.
(install a standalone game? wtf)
first i got to update my console then it says i havnt got enough memory to install the game!
i was using a nearly blank 256mb card at the time only thing on it was my profile!
does that suck or what!
uh, you need 3 gigabytes. i only got the american cars and the 29 tracks because of the limited memory i have on my 360. basically get a 360 with more hard drive space.

Jul 01, 11 at 9:32am
coopz651

i need a hard drive mate, disc two can take up to 3gb and i don't think a 258mb card is gonna work lol

Dec 31, 10 at 11:06am
Smooby Doo

the Ferrari 330P4 - this was a gift to all VIP FM3 users, from T10. As it was a 11mill car, selling it back to the game wud give you about 5.5mill. T10 being the idiots they are decided to stop all VIPs from sell it back to the game by purposly capping the selling price to 100cr which IMO has killed that cars worth. Therefore the AH will be riddled with people trying to suck as much money back from it by low prices. Anyone who hasnt got VIP will then see this and think "ooooohhh bargin of the century" when in theroy, it isnt cuz i got it for free.

Dec 16, 10 at 5:12pm
ma04hew

Nice finds there mate, I don't play Forza 3 much anymore, but I doubt it's very busy anymore?

Dec 15, 10 at 7:25am
KR_1250

OK, i know i said my 11,000,000cr Ferrari 330 P4 for just 275,000cr was the deal of the century, but last night i done one even better.

For about 4 or 5 days i have been saving money like mad, completed over 20 full events, AND an entire season of career mode to get enough money for a Ford GT40.

At 1,460,000cr it is an expensive car, so as i finally got the money i decided to search the auctions for the 100th time to try to get one at a bargain. Umpteen Greedy gits are selling them with little or no mods for over 1,500,000cr, a total rip off if you ask me. Its 100,000cr more expensive than the standard list model.

Anyway, as i was just about to give up hope i re-searched with the criteria Manufacturer: Ford, Model: GT40 and BAM ! Someone had put one up with a buyout price of 1,000cr. Yes, 1,000cr.

I just got a 1,400,000 car for 1,000cr. I dont know if the dude simply hit the wrong price, was extremely generous, or if it was a hack, but i aint complaining.

I now have over a million credits to buy the other classic cars i want, anyone have a clue how this happened ? Why would someone sell a car worth that much for 1,000cr ?

I swear, all it takes is a bit of patience with this game and you can pick up whatever you want. I stand by my comment that the monetary system is screwed in this game, but i also aint complaining anymore.

Now all i need is a Shelby cobra for a fiver, and a porsche 959 for two bob and im a happy camper.

Dec 14, 10 at 2:13pm
KR_1250

Wow...

Totally dead forum then ?

Dec 13, 10 at 9:31am
KR_1250

I have another problem here,

Yesterday i managed to find the bargain of the century, i bought a "Ferrari 330 P4" which ussualy goes for 11,000,000Cr for just 275,000Cr from the auction house. There were around 20 for sale at buyout prices of under 400,000Cr. (Hacked ?)

However when i tried to sell it (just out of curiosity, i love it and will be keeping it) in-game i was only offered 26,000Cr.

What is happening here ? How can someone sell an 11,000,000Cr car for a quarter of that price, and why wont the offline game accept more than 26,000Cr for it ?

The monetary system is severely screwed up in this game... Always has been if you ask me.

Oh, and anyone know how to get a Ford GT40 for a good price ? I have been racing for days and have no-where near the required sum of money.

Thanks folks.

Dec 13, 10 at 9:31am
KR_1250

I have another problem here,

Yesterday i managed to find the bargain of the century, i bought a "Ferrari 330 P4" which ussualy goes for 11,000,000Cr for just 275,000Cr from the auction house. There were around 20 for sale at buyout prices of under 400,000Cr. (Hacked ?)

However when i tried to sell it (just out of curiosity, i love it and will be keeping it) in-game i was only offered 26,000Cr.

What is happening here ? How can someone sell an 11,000,000Cr car for a quarter of that price, and why wont the offline game accept more than 26,000Cr for it ?

The monetary system is severely screwed up in this game... Always has been if you ask me.

Oh, and anyone know how to get a Ford GT40 for a good price ? I have been racing for days and have no-where near the required sum of money.

Thanks folks.

Dec 09, 10 at 7:27am
KR_1250

Ah, perfect thanks.

Subaru or Lancia for me then. Cheers.