Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon HeartGold Version » Rock Tunnel, Magnet Pass & Latios/Latias » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Hey! Want advice/feedback on your Pokemon team? All "rate my team" threads belong in the Strategy forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 10, 10 at 8:44am
arceus124563895

can we battle on saterday 9.56 the 10th of apil name jack fc 4812 9535 2193.xxempoleonxx

Mar 20, 10 at 4:37pm
xxEmpoleonxx

thanks! [:

Mar 20, 10 at 6:05am
PichuRocks

1. Don't know. I haven't gone through it yet.

Mar 20, 10 at 5:05am
Master_Kenobi_7

quote xxEmpoleonxx
1. Does Rock Tunnel in this version have any useful items in it? Also are there a decent amount of trainers in there to gain a bit of exp?

2. Where do you get it? I've helped out with the Power Plant and I'm lost from there.

3. How do you activate them? I was told to talk to the Chairman at the PokeFan Club in Vermillion but I got no notice of them pondering the wild yet.

- Thanks For All Help!

1. The Rock Tunnel doesn't have any really useful items. The items that can found found in the Rock Tunnel are Max Ether, X Defend, Max Potion, X Accuracy, Revive, and PP Up.

2. I don't know exactly how you get the Magnet Pass in Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Versions. I think that you may have to return Copycat in Saffron City her lost doll. The doll is found by a member of the Pokémon Fan Club in Vermilion City. Once you receive it from the Pokemon Fan Club member, return it to Copycat who is located in Saffron City for the Magnet Pass.

3. To activate the Latios and Latias event in Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Versions, you must have received the National PokeDex and one will be roaming Kanto.

I hope that helps ^^

Mar 20, 10 at 3:03am
xxEmpoleonxx

1. Does Rock Tunnel in this version have any useful items in it? Also are there a decent amount of trainers in there to gain a bit of exp?

2. Where do you get it? I've helped out with the Power Plant and I'm lost from there.

3. How do you activate them? I was told to talk to the Chairman at the PokeFan Club in Vermillion but I got no notice of them pondering the wild yet.

- Thanks For All Help!