Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General DS and DSi » Action Replay DSi Not Working (Waiting for Action Replay Card) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum, feel free to look around and enjoy yourself. If you have a question about Neoseeker then feel free to ask. Anything DS related is welcome too (of course)!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Gracie Rudy KK Slider Poppy Present Tex Acorn Rotten Acorn Wallpaper Small Acorn Tangy Umbrella Goldie Stitches Apple Axe Tangy Beau Black Cosmos Black Roses Black Tulips Blue Pansies Blue Roses Bluebear Candy Cheri Cherries Chief Coconut DJ KK Durian Pond Smelt Fishing Rod Fossil Gold Roses Golden Axe Golden Fishing Rod Golden Net Golden Shovel Golden Slingshot Golden Watering Can Pink Ribbon Sweets House Gracie Gyroid Bamboo Seed Mango Kicks Kiki Isabelle Purple Ribbon Leif Lemon Lychee Melba Bell Bag Net Tom Nook T and T Orange Cosmos Orange Pansies Orange Roses Orange Peach Pear Persimmon Pink Cosmos Pink Roses Pink Tulips Pitfall Seed Pudge Purple Pansies Purple Roses Purple Tulips Party Popper Red Cosmos Red Pansies Red Roses Red Snapper Red Tulips Redd Reese Leaf Shirt Shovel Skye Slingshot Perfect Apple Cherry Watering Can White Cosmos White Pansies White Roses White Tulips Wolfgang Lobo Yellow Cosmos Yellow Pansies Yellow Roses Yellow Tulips Large Acorn

hideOriginal Post

Mar 19, 10 at 1:54amMercSavage

I have it plugged in but the code manager says that is waiting for Action Replay Card.
Does anyone know what I should do?

I would enter the codes manually but I'm not sure how to since my codes are too big.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 09, 14 at 7:33pm
a man

Hey for anyone having driver signature issues on win 7, one option is to restart your computer and hit f2 when the option appears at the bottom of the screen. For me it asked what os I wanted to run or hit f8 for more options, hit f8 and scroll down the list and hit enter on "disable diver signature requirement" and it will boot your pc. This is not always a good idea and could harm the computer if a malicious driver decides to install its self. But it's just an option.

Dec 28, 13 at 5:53am
Lolster

Why the f*ck do people do this all the time! My AR doesn't work, and I've come here for help, but all I'm getting is " I've got the same problem" and " I need help". If you won't help, then just f*ck off

Sep 11, 13 at 8:59am
TheGuyWhoWantsToKnow

So I go on my 3DS with a DSI action replay (note I do have and DSI- just keep reading) and it says"error.Hold the power button and switch off.
Refer to the operations Manual." Or something along those lines. This happens all the time.

I then tried going on My DSI with a DSI Action Replay and when I press the button to start it up, it Dosent five me an error code, just a white screen until I turn it off.

What do I do?

Jun 08, 13 at 12:28pm
Zebara

0Kbdraco0, thank you it worked!

Apr 14, 13 at 12:54pm
WolfenRose

I use an Action Replay DSI on a normal DS Lite, and most of my games work, except for one. The AR says it has codes for it, but when I turn it on and click codes, it just goes to the game list. I've plugged my AR into my computer but it says waiting for Action Replay card... And I don't know what to do

Apr 11, 13 at 11:41am
no0bhacker

When i try to use AR on my dsi I only get a white screen but when i use it on my brother's DSI it works fine. I tried blowing in the slot, updating my dsi, updating AR but it all doesn't work. PLEASE HELP

Apr 10, 13 at 7:52pm

It is either you action replay is broken or your drivers are not installed properly.
While ds is plugged in go to printers and devices and click your ds and properties.
Then change settings and go under drivers and update drivers.
Do choose from a list of drivers and click have disk.
Install and hopefully it will work

If not while your computer is booting press f8. Go to disable online signature or something and it should work after

Mar 25, 13 at 9:09pm
Saijen

I have tried all of the steps in previous posts and have not been able to get it to work.

First off I have an Action Replay DS, not DSi, but the concept is still relatively the same according to CodeJunkies.

The thing I am having trouble with is when I tell Windows to use the AR disc in my DVD drive, it doesn't install any drivers. It just automatically defaults to a "can't find drivers" screen.

I even tried the steps from Code Junkies, which includes trying to download all the necessary files and drivers, and I can never get Windows to actually recognize that there are driver files, even if I manually pull it to the desktop. There is no option for me to select the specific file for drivers, and even if I select the folder that the drivers are contained in, it doesn't find them.

I have no clue what to do from here to get it to work.

Feb 09, 13 at 8:34pm
evotoxin24

thank you soooo much it worked pretty easy... all i had to do was update the driver... why din't i think of it before! once again thanks!

Dec 02, 12 at 1:08am
Epic Pokemon Noob

IT DOSENT WORK 0KBDRACO0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!