Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Battlefield: Bad Company 2 » Squad & Clan Organisation Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 18, 10 at 8:35pmChris717

Ok, i've made this thread so we can have a place where everyone can organise squads or recruit for clans. I've used the Gamertag & PSN index to compile a list of users who are interested in playing some BC2. If you would like your name added to the list then PM me, or reply to this thread and i'll add you. If you do add any members on your console, message them first to let them know who you are, and ask if they want to play. Whether you want to make a 4-man squad or a private match, we can organise it here, instead of lots of repeat threads.

For ease of use, i recommend you use this layout for organizing games:

Platform: PS3/Xbox360/PC
Gamertag/PSN: Just so people know who to add
Gametype: Basically what you plan on doing whether it be public or private matches
Party Size: Tell people how many people you need
Date/Time: Also include timezone so there aren't any mix ups

Just post a message with that and if people want to play they will reply to your post.

[size=1][color=#666666]This message was edited by Chris717 on Mar 30 2010.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 16, 11 at 9:23am
yeaabra

for anyone who still plays, add yeaabra on psn if ur down for some squad deathmatch or whatever.

Dec 10, 11 at 1:00pm
RobbHimself

I got this game when my friends persuaded to buy it so we could squad up, but after a few months they moved on to BF3 and others, so it would be good to play it again.

Platform: Xbox 360
Gamertag: Slaughterballs
Gametype: Rush, Conquest
K/D Ratio: 0.94
Time: Any

Jul 29, 11 at 1:53am
angel82089

quote Cyanide
Platform:
PS3

Gamertag/PSN:
Cyanide14

Gametype:
Conquest, Squad Deathmatch, Rush

Party Size:
N/A

Date/Time:
EST; I'm online a bunch.

I'm just looking for a few guys to play with every so often. I know this game is old and dated, but I've recently fell back into the swing, and hoping there's some scraps around here, and people to play with.

I'm down 2 play I just started off but I'm not that bad at the game. My psn is angel82089 I'm mostly on durin the weekends when I'm not workin

Jul 27, 11 at 10:20pm
Cyanide

Platform:
PS3

Gamertag/PSN:
Cyanide14

Gametype:
Conquest, Squad Deathmatch, Rush

Party Size:
N/A

Date/Time:
EST; I'm online a bunch.

I'm just looking for a few guys to play with every so often. I know this game is old and dated, but I've recently fell back into the swing, and hoping there's some scraps around here, and people to play with.

Jun 29, 11 at 10:10am
RA1NMAK1R

I just want some people who have mics to play with. Also, i would like team players.

THANK YOU

Jun 23, 11 at 7:57pm
team groin

PSN: user1does

I'm barely at lvl 28 right now though but I'm down to join anyone. I rarely use any gun but the SAIGA because I seem to have the most success with that gun.

Feb 25, 11 at 12:24pm
Angel_Maker30

Angels Without Wings revamp and recruitment drive!!!

Clan Angels Without Wings(AWW) has just had a revamp and a brand new site built. We have a brand new Chat room and loads of great info for all new members.

Clan AWW has a 2 Tier System

Tier 1 (Reserve Soldier)

This is a Tier for members who just play on a casual basis, they play for fun and dont take it too seriously. Anyone can be in Tier 1, there are no hard and fast rules just play when you can and have fun. Any Tier 1 member can apply for Tier 2 at any time.

Tier 2 (Pro Soldier)

This Tier is for the more hardcore gamer, anyone can apply but you wont all make the grade. Tier 2 is for someone who takes gaming a bit more seriously and wants to win. You must play on a regular basis at a good level to qualify for this Tier . All Tier 2 members must pass a basic training and skillz test before they become active members.
Members in Tier 2 will need to learn and employ tactics in their gameplay both in practice and in Clan matches.
Members in Tier 2 will be elligable to represent Clan AWW in Clan matches both in friendlies and GameBattles matches.

AWW is aimed at more mature gamers and immature will not be granted access.

Come have a look at the site and join up at a Clan where you can have great fun and play hard

www.angels-without-wings.org.uk

Jan 17, 11 at 7:44pm
dangerou5

new clan called Ng
me and my mate atm were are good
we play with two and other teams have 4 we still win
if you want to join leave your xbox live tag and we will get in touch

Jan 06, 11 at 12:25am
Eqyestryele

So I just got the game for the PS3 (pm me for my PSN info). I am pretty much a PC gamer; I've played Battlefield 2 and
mainly play Counter Strike (CS 1.6). I thought I would give BF:BC2 a shot. I am still unlocking weapons and getting used to the PS3 controls but would like to get together with a real squad and do some damage. Let me know.

Jan 05, 11 at 8:21pm
Futboller

I just purchased this game 2 days ago!! I love it so far, I am struggling to find teammates though. I have a mic and willing to talk. I'm still new to BF BC2 but I played a lot of BF2 on PC and got decent at that. I dont care how good or bad you are either, just need some mates to play with.

Platform: 360
Gamertag: ESSIENbIaster ('L' in blaster is an 'I')
Gametype: conquest
Party size: any
Date/Time: I live in Cali, usually i'm on anywhere between 1-10 PM