Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Monster Hunter Portable 3rd » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 18, 10 at 2:56amNarcissus

Hey, I'm KOTS, and the thought of this game already has me smiling! It could be a long wait, but let's all get chatting about the game I'm sure you already know me if you are a part of the MH community, so get involved and introduce yourselves!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 18, 13 at 2:31am
Ctls_Rajesh

i am also new here......

Aug 10, 12 at 2:27am
Anthonyx

Hello everybody!Im new here.My NAme is anthonyx

Jun 08, 12 at 11:38pm
Hypnock_Slayer22

Hello people! Been a while since i've been here on NS. Nice to meet y'all. This game is EPIC!! Can't wait for full english.

Mar 10, 12 at 10:04pm
aCe041

GREETINGS HUNTERS!

ACE here, just joined NEO a week ago and already got plenty of helpfull tips. Still hooked up with MHFU by the way.. see you guys around when I started MHP3.

Feb 29, 12 at 7:53pm
XcrimsonfatalisX

Hey guys! I'm Crimson. Nuff said.

I've already had my fare share of MHFU before, it was amazing when I heard this came out I nearly soiled myself xD.
I am using the TMO English patch ver. 3.8 I think, so sorry of some of the names for items are a little off.

Jan 27, 12 at 10:56pm
bluedragon33025

Hey everyone what's up names blue i'm going to hack my psp tonite and do all the necessary things I need to do to get the game downloaded I can't wait to play it. I've between playing monster since the original came out for the ps2 and I've dabbled on tri on my Wii but i'm more mobile then I an at home so I really want to play this game like crazy

Nov 18, 11 at 3:49am
keretatua1993

hey there peeps..

just got the game.. looks sweet.. my second MH on the psp... hope a MH Freedom 3 is not a myth... played mostly by myself(no kai,no ps3..) major GS user(since the days where GS doesn't have charges..)

Aug 21, 11 at 3:27pm
Cruel Angel Thesis

Cruel Angel Thesis or Morrigan is Mine here. A lurker of MHF2 and MHFU board, seems little late but yeah I just recently got this game. Don't ask how!

I think I'll practice in the psp version first and see if I'll get the HD version. That is if it'll get an english release.

Aug 20, 11 at 1:19am
Fartalis

Hi, everyone. Fartalis is here to protect you all from monsters. HaHaHa. Also, don't forget to check me out on Kai.

Jun 05, 11 at 9:22am
Adzel

Hey guys ... Im Adzel I'll be back to MHP3rd

last week of exams btw.