Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Monster Hunter Portable 3rd » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Mar 18, 10 at 2:56amNarcissus

Hey, I'm KOTS, and the thought of this game already has me smiling! It could be a long wait, but let's all get chatting about the game I'm sure you already know me if you are a part of the MH community, so get involved and introduce yourselves!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 18, 13 at 2:31am
Ctls_Rajesh

i am also new here......

Aug 10, 12 at 2:27am
Anthonyx

Hello everybody!Im new here.My NAme is anthonyx

Jun 08, 12 at 11:38pm
Hypnock_Slayer22

Hello people! Been a while since i've been here on NS. Nice to meet y'all. This game is EPIC!! Can't wait for full english.

Mar 10, 12 at 10:04pm
aCe041

GREETINGS HUNTERS!

ACE here, just joined NEO a week ago and already got plenty of helpfull tips. Still hooked up with MHFU by the way.. see you guys around when I started MHP3.

Feb 29, 12 at 7:53pm
XcrimsonfatalisX

Hey guys! I'm Crimson. Nuff said.

I've already had my fare share of MHFU before, it was amazing when I heard this came out I nearly soiled myself xD.
I am using the TMO English patch ver. 3.8 I think, so sorry of some of the names for items are a little off.

Jan 27, 12 at 10:56pm
bluedragon33025

Hey everyone what's up names blue i'm going to hack my psp tonite and do all the necessary things I need to do to get the game downloaded I can't wait to play it. I've between playing monster since the original came out for the ps2 and I've dabbled on tri on my Wii but i'm more mobile then I an at home so I really want to play this game like crazy

Nov 18, 11 at 3:49am
keretatua1993

hey there peeps..

just got the game.. looks sweet.. my second MH on the psp... hope a MH Freedom 3 is not a myth... played mostly by myself(no kai,no ps3..) major GS user(since the days where GS doesn't have charges..)

Aug 21, 11 at 3:27pm
Cruel Angel Thesis

Cruel Angel Thesis or Morrigan is Mine here. A lurker of MHF2 and MHFU board, seems little late but yeah I just recently got this game. Don't ask how!

I think I'll practice in the psp version first and see if I'll get the HD version. That is if it'll get an english release.

Aug 20, 11 at 1:19am
Fartalis

Hi, everyone. Fartalis is here to protect you all from monsters. HaHaHa. Also, don't forget to check me out on Kai.

Jun 05, 11 at 9:22am
Adzel

Hey guys ... Im Adzel I'll be back to MHP3rd

last week of exams btw.