Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon HeartGold Version » Raikou fell asleep, The Wild Raikou fled... » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Hey! Want advice/feedback on your Pokemon team? All "rate my team" threads belong in the Strategy forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Mar 17, 10 at 11:20pmNagare

Please say I am not the only one that this has happened to? I just put Raikou to sleep, only to see it flee. Soon after-wards, the same thing happened with Entei!

Anybody else experience this bs?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 25, 12 at 6:13pm
mpuppy4

Oh my goodness!
I actually had a different problem in HG.....
I really like fire types and I used to own Crystal back in the day so I knew where Raikou and Entei would start roaming (B Floor, Burned Tower, Ecruteak City, Johto) and what they would do when I saw them. So naturally when I couldn't beat Claire (which I beat with help from a friend much later), I started following Entei (one time I saw him while surfing from Ecruteak to Mahogany WTF???). At one point near the end I defeated Entei and when I got my Master Ball I followed Raikou and in a fit of rage, caught it with my Master Ball and named it League Winner, and actually it did help me beat Lance and co. Later, I was disappointed cause I didn't have my Master Ball to catch Ho-oh (boooooooo). Then Entei started roaming again and I was like "WTF I DID ALL THAT FOR NOTHING?!!" and defeated it again. Later I did get my Entei when I traded over League Winner globaly. I miss him, but I have Entei now and I made another person happy and gave them the power of bad nicknames, so it was worth it. But now I can't catch legendaries untill I come up with the money to pay the day care and buy all the burnin' Pokeballs in the world so...

Mar 23, 12 at 10:48am
sampunas123

quote marx
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Got it 2 years ago.

Mar 22, 12 at 4:01pm
marx

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Mar 22, 12 at 4:00pm
marx

got a raikou pussies!!

Mar 21, 12 at 9:15am
the master of pokemo

Guys you have to give a white apricon to get a fast ball.

And if you catch a Gastly you can him the move mean look.
If you use this move nobody cant escape anymore.

Oct 10, 10 at 2:26pm
redomega

The only reason they can flee from sleep ect. is becouse they are so low leveled and easy to beat.

Oct 10, 10 at 12:20pm
PoKeNerd

i know him and entei do it it is well annoying but you can catch suicune in a full on battle

Oct 10, 10 at 12:13am
Tigra

I cracked up on the floor when I red those comics

Oct 09, 10 at 11:47am
Millennium Master

quote Twiinss
i froze one of them !?!?!?! and they still fled
Interesting.

Oct 08, 10 at 11:50am
Twiinss

i froze one of them !?!?!?! and they still fled