Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon SoulSilver Version » Pokewalker Cheat??? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Hey! Want advice/feedback on your Pokemon team? All Competitive "rate my team" threads belong in the Strategy forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Mar 17, 10 at 6:38pmCetray

Is there any posssible way to cheat on your pokewalker?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 02, 13 at 10:23am
AgatioGanon

I don't think my Pokewalker even works, I never used it, it was always just laying around.

May 01, 13 at 4:33am
Superminilee

Hey guys me i just put it on my pocket and i bike from the start to the enf of the day and then i look : 10,327 steps or 998 watts.

Mar 18, 13 at 11:02am
random passerby

^ because we're lazy

Jun 30, 12 at 7:37pm
mister help (noah)

[b]ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why not tape the pokewalker to a bike wheel inside and go off a mile that should get you at least 10 miles[/b]

May 19, 12 at 3:35pm
sabotian

it is meant for EXERCISING

May 14, 12 at 9:51am
RPCkit

The reason why that you cheat the pokewalker is because in order to get the paths you have to walk over 1000 miles

Feb 19, 12 at 10:51pm
i hate all magikarps

lol i used pokemon finder and found a magikarp[i][/i][b][/b][u][/u]

Sep 03, 11 at 9:01am
PokemonMasterGames

Hook it on headphones and connect it to a stapler and tape it.Then get a fan and turn it on

Sep 03, 11 at 9:01am
PokemonMasterGames

Hook it on headphones and connect it to a stapler and tape it.Then get a fan and turn it on[spoiler=][/spoiler]

Apr 18, 11 at 2:45am
SpykeTheVenge

I'm an older player and yes... even at 25 years old... I got's me a pokewalker!! either way... I heard someone mentioning a while back that they play the drums and get 2000-3000 steps while playing the drums... I'm a landscaper so I WALK (which is what the pokewalker was designed for) ...I walk quite a bit at work... and I rack up somewhere around 30,000 steps a day with about 575 watts a day. BEING A GROWN UP IS FUN!!