Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PC Games and Steam » Neoseeker reviews Bad Company 2 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Neoseeker does not support warez of any kind. Any request for CD keys will be deleted or closed on sight, regardless of the situation. Thank you
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 16, 10 at 5:43amchautemoc

It's another storm of trouble for the Bad Company crew. With Russians ready to break the lines and invade, there's little time to relax and have a regular day.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 12, 10 at 1:02am
Lorx

Very team-oriented, you can't go rambo and win, and one extremely strong player on a team won't tip the balance too much, love Battlefield games.

Apr 11, 10 at 4:48pm
sexyfreak024

quote chautemoc
It's another storm of trouble for the Bad Company crew. With Russians ready to break the lines and invade, there's little time to relax and have a regular day.

http://www.neoseeker.com/Articles/Games/Reviews/bad_company_2_pc/
like this game awesome game play and enjoyable to play with

Mar 25, 10 at 2:13am
chaotic

Nice review! BC2 is a fantastic game.

Mar 17, 10 at 9:45pm
chautemoc

Patch has been released for that: http://www.neoseeker.com/news/13376-battlefield-bad-company-2-522175-pc-patch-released/

Mar 17, 10 at 7:18pm
Tpeso

Thanks Gabe!!

Great Game!!

I pre-ordered it on steam, when it opened on PC, it had lots of problems with connecting to EA online. I knew they were working to fix the problem. But because the game had such a good SP, I did not mind.

Now it works great! See you on the Battlefield!

Great videos TOO,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2Qpui1hYBw

Mar 17, 10 at 6:35am
Lorx

Hence, PC sales > Console Sales

Mar 17, 10 at 5:55am
VeGiTAX2

Commenting on the health of the industry tended to fall on the investment from developers. That there's a greater disconnect coming forward right now from companies like Ubisoft and Activision with the community imposing things like online authentication systems and peer to peer multiplayer. DICE took it a step back to where everyone was actually comfortable.

Mar 17, 10 at 5:27am
Lorx

Everybody cheer!

BC2 is dropping SecuROM! (Only applies to copies bought through Steam)

There was a neoseeker article two weeks ago (?) that said PC made something like 13bil in 2009; sounds like it's doing fine to me.

Mar 16, 10 at 10:50pm
Northern49

PC gaming is doing okay. Steam and more people understanding that Newegg is a far superior choice over Dell and HP are probably the most obvious reasons why. I really hope PC gaming doesn't actually die. As long as some of the good and most of the great titles come out for PC, I'll remain here. A lot of people buy a console because they can't get X, Y, or Z game on the PC, but that's just one or two really expensive games if that's the only thing you're buying it for.

The review was good, the videos posted really give a good insight onto the game's dynamic. It looks reminscent of Battlefield 2142, which I liked, but admittedly has some flaws. I'd like to buy this once I have made some dough.

Mar 16, 10 at 6:18am
chautemoc

That's awesome news. Guess it says a lot about the Modern Warfare and Battlefield audiences -- the former is primarily on 360, the latter on PC. Between this and Dragon Age, seems like PC gaming is doing pretty good now. Kinda reminds me of the 90s.