Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Battlefield: Bad Company 2 » Requests, Feedback and Suggestions. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 15, 10 at 1:21amShane

Drop in your 2 cents about whatever here. Hopefully some of the section mods will have a look and see what they can do.

Personally, and I know I'm not alone in this, the on and off topic General Discussions need to disappear. Fast. The forum was 300+ppd a few days ago, and now it's down to 173, and these are the only 2 threads with more than 3 pages in sight.

They're encouraging people to bunch everything into one thread and it's killing a potentially thriving forum.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 27, 13 at 4:36pm
CardsForFree

theres never anyone on when i play this game sad face..

Apr 19, 11 at 9:19pm
Stitch

I see too many threads in this forum about a youtube video.

I suggest using this thread to post videos in from now on, otherwise, it will be a forum page full of these threads, and that just looks messy.
Then it's better to have one general video thread, then many threads with a video.

Oct 05, 10 at 11:42pm
Twin_Master

Ahh true, I forgot that. If someone can set up some times where it's convenient for everyone, mainly late night for me, early morning for Ali and Steve then I'd be all set.

Oct 05, 10 at 9:41pm
Axe

If you do that, you'd also probably need to make two, one for normal mode and one for hardcore. I'm sure there's forumgoers on both sides of that fence. For each platform, anyway.

Oct 05, 10 at 3:32pm
Ali_45

"Coz were blatz the most amain player evea in da world" <-- Is what a 10 year COD player would say!

Nah, thats cool...we'd need a team sheet and what not.

Oct 05, 10 at 3:13am
Twin_Master

If we set up any games I'd be most certainly happy to play some! PS3 though, and I must be in the same team as Ali and Mr T_REXX!

Oct 04, 10 at 8:43pm
Ali_45

Well depending on what Vietnam brings us, possibly Squad Vs Squad games. Like Squad Rush, it would have to be private match etc. to ensure we had the space. If Vietnam brings us a time-mode, like onslaught the bets time on that...with some way to prove it. Thats just off the top of my head.

Oct 04, 10 at 8:35pm
ShinobiDyne

Did you have any ideas Ali? I'd love to hear them if you do.

Oct 04, 10 at 8:27pm
Ali_45

I'll just chuck my two cents in...without knowing anything.

A forum competition, would be good fun. If it was managed properly, and had sufficient organisation to allow of the extreme time zones we have in the forums. Waiting till Vietnam is a great idea, should pick up some interest.

Oct 03, 10 at 3:55pm
ShinobiDyne

I've sent a few PM's round discussing the idea with certain members and there seems to be very little interest at this moment in time.

I think it's best we leave it until the Vietnam expansion is released. That way we don't have to stretch the criteria just to get a competition up and running. Hopefully by that time interest will have risen.