Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Battlefield: Bad Company 2 » IM STUMPED AT NO ONE LEFT BEHIND-PLEASE HELP » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Mar 14, 10 at 11:52pmalan64

so Im at the top of the hill looking down on the village where they are holding flynn. I have killed everyone in the village and the guy in the tower to the right of the village. Now when I try to go down there,, no matter whether I turn right or left, or straight down, it wont let me go, it says im out of the field of play and I get bombed as it counts down. How do you get down to the village, as im totally stuck??

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 19, 12 at 8:32am
SealoverPR

I'm on the helicopter and need to kill the enemy helicopter that show under ours, I get to shot them, but even I try to kill from under, they get up and when blow out they kill us, can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Mar 17, 10 at 10:28am
alan64

FINALLY!!!! You were right I had to start a new campaign and I obviously didnt open the parachute correctly. Now it works fine. Thanks for the help.

Mar 17, 10 at 12:08am
Lorx

I think you may need to blow up the slab to free him from a distance. 50cal Sniper Rifle, explosives, etc; just make sure to not blow him up.

Mar 16, 10 at 5:25pm
alan64

the guy you are showing in the first part that is chained up, I tried to free him by shooting at his chains,, but nothing happened. How do I free that guy???

Mar 16, 10 at 2:57pm
Lorx

This is you (more or less) correct?

Google'd up what I could, fixes:
  • Full mission restart
  • When the mission starts, successfully land the parachute, and make sure to press W in part to do so
  • Free the prisoner
    • In the upcoming part of the mission, there are some POW's chained to concrete slabs. There is one that you can free in the first section, and two in the second. Supposedly, if you free the first from the hill, he'll run up to your squad and kill the glitch. His position is here

Note - if all else fails, start a new campaign. That worked for two people, but is obviously not...a good fix.

Mar 16, 10 at 10:53am
alan64

No, the other guys are still up there with me waiting. Its silent, but no matter which way I turn it tells me to go back, and tells me I will be bombed, and when I try to go down a bomb goes off and thats the end of me,, what the heck am I missing?????

Mar 16, 10 at 3:13am
lordofpokemonandff10

did they other guy go down? when i killed them all i just followed the ally down, no problems

Mar 15, 10 at 11:20pm
alan64

nothing works, I keep getting the message to turn back that im out of the field of play, and then it counts down and I get blown up. no matter which way I turn it blows me up. I cant go down the hill or to the right or left,, nothing works??? What am I doing wrong??

Mar 15, 10 at 4:18am
Lorx

Spacebar is default.

I saw 2 POW's that could be saved, both in the second 'area' of the base.

Also, Back-right building in that first area has an MCOM in it.

Mar 15, 10 at 3:15am
alan64

how do you open your chute? Also yes, im assauting the base camp,, now everyone is dead, and I cant get down the hill without the bombs destroying me...