Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Eternal Ring » Great Looping Cave » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 12, 12 at 9:59am
Darkunslint

Hey im having the exact same problem, I just keep unexplicably dieing when i walk through the tunnel.

Mar 13, 10 at 1:00am
Confused need help

I'm having a hard time, I've already done the sea cliffs but for some reason when I go to the Abandoned Place and jump down the whole where you can hear the sleeping dragon (I believe the path to the Great Looping Cave) I die halfway down the path... I jump down the hole and it loads to the next area, i can hear the dragon breathing but as i walk down towards the dragon i die from no aparent reason... i dont even get to see the dragon yet... Im playing on my old 80g ps3 thats backwards compatible and everything else up to this point works fine but that hallway will not let me pass.. is there a ring i need or something i need to do in the game before it allows me to walk down that way without dying?