Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon HeartGold Version » IV Calculations » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Hey! Want advice/feedback on your Pokemon team? All "rate my team" threads belong in the Strategy forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Mar 12, 10 at 3:11amw111j

I want to Cal ulate IV's for some of my Pokemon, but don't know what Wifi battling to do to temporarily get them to Lvl. 100. Can someone help, please?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 12, 10 at 12:20pm
w111j

quote Kaiser
quote w111j
3. Then I guess I should forget about it, because I don't know the exact EV distibution, and have no way of finding out.
Actually, there is one way of finding out. Just reset your Pokemon's EV distribution points by feeding them plenty of stat reducing berries, you'll need 11 of each variety of the stat reducing berries at the very most.
Hm. Forgot about those. I might, but I guess I really only need to know it's highest EV, so the little fraises(sorry for bad spelling) should be fine, for now.

Mar 12, 10 at 8:39am
Fluroclad

quote Kaiser
quote w111j
3. Then I guess I should forget about it, because I don't know the exact EV distibution, and have no way of finding out.
Actually, there is one way of finding out. Just reset your Pokemon's EV distribution points by feeding them plenty of stat reducing berries, you'll need 11 of each variety of the stat reducing berries at the very most.
True. But I never use this method because sometimes It doesn't always reduce the stat for me.

Mar 12, 10 at 7:00am
Aura

quote w111j

Mar 12, 10 at 3:37am
w111j

quote chimchar5
quote w111j
I want to Calulate IV's for some of my Pokemon, but don't know what Wifi battling to temporarily get them to Lvl. 100. Can someone help, please?

1. Your Pokémon cannot train for Iv's you can only breed for them.
2. Why not calculate them for all of your Pokémon.
3. Do you know your EV's distribution cause if you don't I can tell you your Iv calculations will be 100% inaccurate.
1. I already know this.

2. I'm looking into breeding IVs for a team member for HG.

Thank you both for your help.

Mar 12, 10 at 3:33am
Fluroclad

quote w111j
I want to Calulate IV's for some of my Pokemon, but don't know what Wifi battling to temporarily get them to Lvl. 100. Can someone help, please?

1. Your Pokémon cannot train for Iv's you can only breed for them.
2. Why not calculate them for all of your Pokémon.
3. Do you know your EV's distribution cause if you don't I can tell you your Iv calculations will be 100% inaccurate.

Mar 12, 10 at 3:29am
Gefloung

It doesn't matter who you battle. Your Pokemons' levels will be set to 100 if they aren't already, and their stats will be adjusted accordingly.

Mar 12, 10 at 3:26am
w111j

quote gef loung
IV Calculator

What do you mean "..don't know what Wifi battling to do to temporarily get them to Lvl. 100."?
Well, I know that to calculate IVs, they need to be Lvl. 100. But, I tried doing it at the battle tower, so the only other option would be to battle someone I know, but I'm not sure if that's the only other Wifi. Also, not sure if it makes a difference, butI'm playing Pearl.

Mar 12, 10 at 3:21am
Gefloung

You need help calculating your Pokemon's IVs?

I don't understand what you mean by "..don't know what Wifi battling to do to temporarily get them to Lvl. 100".

Mar 12, 10 at 3:11am
w111j

I want to Cal ulate IV's for some of my Pokemon, but don't know what Wifi battling to do to temporarily get them to Lvl. 100. Can someone help, please?