Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Sims 3 » Most fun things you have ever done on sims 3? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to Neoseeker! Please read through the forum rules before posting. Why don't you <a href="/members/register.html" targ
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 28, 10 at 5:35pmkokugen

I just got it last week for my gf and I and promised her i wouldnt play it till i saw her on the weekend, and didnt think i would really care for it. now it seems i am staying up late playing the sims like i was cod and left 4 dead 2, =D so what are the best things to do on here? she made a musical family and that was kinda fun, then i made a good willing detective who is level 5 in his law enforcment career, with a daughter who is an evil teenager who will grow up to become a criminal mastermind with the emporer of evil life wish. So what are the best and most fun scenarios to create on here and just plain fun things to do with the sims?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 25, 14 at 9:53pm
Hi

Put down 4 lots close together and build/place a house on each one. Create 4 households. I usually make them alike, such as all of them a married couple. Rotate between the 4 housholds every 2/3 sim days. Have them interact with eachother and make each houshold unique. It's fun to create generations of sims within these houses.

2.Make 2 sims (one elder one child) and move them to an empty lot. Pretend the elder is insane and does not do anything. Cheat the money down to a small amour like 20$, and have the child try to make enough money to buy fruits from the store, to feed the elder. I like trying to see if he can make enough money to build them a house.

Have a sim drink an age freeze potion at young adult. Have generations of his sims grow old, yet he never dies.

These take a while... :I

May 13, 14 at 9:16am
potatololiscool

i made a man and pretended he was a police officer, he would invite people to his house and lock them up and squash them into small places with a toilet, a bed and a fridge, they are allowed visitors once a month, you can decide to either let them go after a while, or (more fun) torture them in ways like letting family in and killing them, getting rid of a important resource or(if you have the mods for it) killing the prisoner

by the way, if you use Control shift C and type unlockoutfits on, you can get police uniforms

May 10, 14 at 4:01am
Harpuria

It's probably leveling up skill levels until it reaches max in 5 hours duration and see how much levels leveled up.

May 03, 14 at 7:53pm
simlover

he got the other twin pregnant during the affair forgot to add that

May 03, 14 at 7:51pm
simlover

i got a ya man and ya twin girls i made the man marry one twin get her pregnant and then made him have an affair with the other and so the children grew up as cousins and sibling so confusing and funny to watch!

Feb 28, 14 at 2:54pm
Person Dont Ask

I would make a hunger games house then make sims who look like celebrities, video game characters, or more then have them go through a series of challenges and death challenges and see who wins.

Aug 29, 13 at 5:16pm
Neon Rainbow

A while ago I decided to challenge myself to see how many romantic interests I could get one Sim to have. Whenever one of them wanted to confront her about it (so basically every time she met up with one of them; she got accused a LOT) I'd just resetSim them so the relationship wouldn't go down. I ended up with around 25 romantic interests, both male and female, most of them married, before I got bored with it. :')

Aug 28, 13 at 1:04pm
DeathBeforeDishonorL

Hmm there was this one time when i created a old lady with 7 different cats all with different shapes colors and personalities. I made all the cats run away from their house and then made them follow each other like a clan (yay warriors! xD) I wanted to see which of them could survive the longest by living on their own :3 My cute tabby tomcat Ryan won the competetion :3 And when he was the last one surviving i made him run back to the old lady and they have lived together since ^^

Aug 28, 13 at 9:57am
D3structor

After reading this thread, I am seriously hoping none of you want to become parents when you're adults :L

Aug 10, 13 at 4:29am
sims3isawsome

Make a beautiful girl or boy sim make them hv the kleptomatic trait steal a male remains become freinds with them make them bf and gf make them try for a baby and they should hv a ghost baby. Or make a child abuse film.