Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Sims 3 » Most fun things you have ever done on sims 3? » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: Welcome to Neoseeker! Please read through the forum rules before posting. Why don't you <a href="/members/register.html" targ

hideOriginal Post

Feb 28, 10 at 5:35pmkokugen

I just got it last week for my gf and I and promised her i wouldnt play it till i saw her on the weekend, and didnt think i would really care for it. now it seems i am staying up late playing the sims like i was cod and left 4 dead 2, =D so what are the best things to do on here? she made a musical family and that was kinda fun, then i made a good willing detective who is level 5 in his law enforcment career, with a daughter who is an evil teenager who will grow up to become a criminal mastermind with the emporer of evil life wish. So what are the best and most fun scenarios to create on here and just plain fun things to do with the sims?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 28, 14 at 2:54pm
Person Dont Ask

I would make a hunger games house then make sims who look like celebrities, video game characters, or more then have them go through a series of challenges and death challenges and see who wins.

Aug 29, 13 at 5:16pm
Neon Rainbow

A while ago I decided to challenge myself to see how many romantic interests I could get one Sim to have. Whenever one of them wanted to confront her about it (so basically every time she met up with one of them; she got accused a LOT) I'd just resetSim them so the relationship wouldn't go down. I ended up with around 25 romantic interests, both male and female, most of them married, before I got bored with it. :')

Aug 28, 13 at 1:04pm
DeathBeforeDishonorL

Hmm there was this one time when i created a old lady with 7 different cats all with different shapes colors and personalities. I made all the cats run away from their house and then made them follow each other like a clan (yay warriors! xD) I wanted to see which of them could survive the longest by living on their own :3 My cute tabby tomcat Ryan won the competetion :3 And when he was the last one surviving i made him run back to the old lady and they have lived together since ^^

Aug 28, 13 at 9:57am
D3structor

After reading this thread, I am seriously hoping none of you want to become parents when you're adults :L

Aug 10, 13 at 4:29am
sims3isawsome

Make a beautiful girl or boy sim make them hv the kleptomatic trait steal a male remains become freinds with them make them bf and gf make them try for a baby and they should hv a ghost baby. Or make a child abuse film.

Aug 04, 13 at 10:03pm
Guntherjfgvhkhuhyugf

Make a sim with master of seduction, no jealousy, and fertility treatment. Get all of his lovers pregnant then leave them. The town then dies off due to lack of multiple families

Jun 24, 13 at 4:10am
Mr Cookie

I once made my sim evil, klepto, mean-spirited, etc, but made him a vampire. he raided the supermarket nightly, as well as stealing from his 'freinds' home. i loved it until (after a long, LONG time) he grew old and fat. he was of no more use to me.

May 09, 13 at 12:16pm
Roboboy

I just made a EPIC!!!!!!! Fam and now I'm on week 52 day 6 and now on the 7 th generation and my Great great great great great grandparent on one side are still alive ( due to most the family immortal vampires)

[spoiler=Sims 4 coming 7/9/14[/spoiler]

Apr 01, 13 at 5:29pm
Someone8921772

I made a full household and put most of my time into one sim. I made sure that sim was a girl. I killed off the others, one a day and the girl sim that i put my time into would socialize with the Grim Reaper. She kept doing that and after a while (everyone else was dead) the Grim Reaper came to the house every other night. I made the girl flirt with him and then they woo-hooed and the girl had a ghost baby. I could even control it! Then when the ghost baby grew up I made her flirt with the ghosts of the dead sims in the household and she had another ghost baby! Now it's just a family of ghosts!

Mar 29, 13 at 10:23am
Chinzytyio

I remember on sims 3 (pc) I turned free will to the highest...came back and my male sim was sleeping in the pond ^.^ then my female sim went over to sleep in the 'pond bed' and they made out there for a while, then er, well...let's just say they moved it on to the next level...

9 sim months later twins were born XD

Oh and I used cheats to do this