Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Aliens vs. Predator » The Six Pack » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*
Message:*


HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7



Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Feb 28, 10 at 6:30amreaver11


So I was wondering if we could somehow get together and help each other get this trophy, as I know none of my PSN friends have this game, nor plan on getting this game. I guess get six of us together and give it a go. Hell, maybe it'd be fun.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 01, 12 at 4:19pm
shotnotwot


Add shotnotwot (me) just put the word matrix and ill know ...



Mar 13, 10 at 6:15pm
kakusei


I'll be on today, anyone gonna play?



Mar 11, 10 at 10:54pm
Markimus_123


Oh yeah, i'm doing a Resi 5 challenge thing at the weekend so I can only join if im not already doing that, and when I do it will probably only be one game, sorry for the buzzkill



Mar 11, 10 at 10:47pm
longview01


Lets give it ago this weekend

Im on FF13 at the mo, but I will gladly jump off to help get this trophy!

let me know when boys!



Mar 11, 10 at 8:36pm
Markimus_123


quote reaver11
I think I'm gonna see if we can have one more go at it this weekend. After that it'll be difficult. I'll be preoccupied with GOWIII and FFXIII so I probably won't be playing this for some time. If anyone still wants to give it a try, this weekend will probably be the last attempt.
I'll be happy to help you guys get it, but i'm thinking of selling the game too so I might get it just for the trophy, then try get a load more before selling it, the gameplay is a bit inconsistent, sometimes it can be awesome but then others it can be terrible. Plus, by next week, this game will become non-existent to me because of GoW3



Mar 11, 10 at 6:00pm
reaver11


I think I'm gonna see if we can have one more go at it this weekend. After that it'll be difficult. I'll be preoccupied with GOWIII and FFXIII so I probably won't be playing this for some time. If anyone still wants to give it a try, this weekend will probably be the last attempt.



Mar 11, 10 at 2:21am
kakusei


Playing right now, anyone on?. *bleep* temple, worst map ever.

Im seriously considering selling this game away, it's just horrible at times



Mar 08, 10 at 4:48am
reaver11


Yeah, the week is pretty hectic. Work takes up about 90% of my time during the week. The other 10% is watching TV (while unwinding from work) and sleeping. I hardly have time to eat, let alone find time for a multiplayer match. Though if I'm lucky enough to get up early enough, I can squeeze in a few, but I can never count on that.



Mar 08, 10 at 3:33am
kakusei


I doubt I'll be on at the same time as the UKers here during the week. However, on the weekend and throughout next week, I am free any time.



Mar 08, 10 at 12:00am
Markimus_123


That'll only be a problem if any of us are from the far west like australia or if, like you said, people work. Im sure we will be able to come up with a time that works for everyone, and i'll make sure im on early just in case



Powered by neoforums v2.0.3b (toro)
Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014

Neoseeker.com   |   Forum Rules   |   Forum FAQ   |   Neoseeker Terms of Use   |   Supermods On Duty [ server id: web11 ··· elapsed: 0.1541]
Chat and Lounges
Game Platforms
Mobile Platforms