Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Aliens vs. Predator » The Six Pack » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 28, 10 at 6:30amreaver11

So I was wondering if we could somehow get together and help each other get this trophy, as I know none of my PSN friends have this game, nor plan on getting this game. I guess get six of us together and give it a go. Hell, maybe it'd be fun.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 01, 12 at 4:19pm
shotnotwot

Add shotnotwot (me) just put the word matrix and ill know ...

Mar 13, 10 at 6:15pm
kakusei

I'll be on today, anyone gonna play?

Mar 11, 10 at 10:54pm
Markimus_123

Oh yeah, i'm doing a Resi 5 challenge thing at the weekend so I can only join if im not already doing that, and when I do it will probably only be one game, sorry for the buzzkill

Mar 11, 10 at 10:47pm
longview01

Lets give it ago this weekend

Im on FF13 at the mo, but I will gladly jump off to help get this trophy!

let me know when boys!

Mar 11, 10 at 8:36pm
Markimus_123

quote reaver11
I think I'm gonna see if we can have one more go at it this weekend. After that it'll be difficult. I'll be preoccupied with GOWIII and FFXIII so I probably won't be playing this for some time. If anyone still wants to give it a try, this weekend will probably be the last attempt.
I'll be happy to help you guys get it, but i'm thinking of selling the game too so I might get it just for the trophy, then try get a load more before selling it, the gameplay is a bit inconsistent, sometimes it can be awesome but then others it can be terrible. Plus, by next week, this game will become non-existent to me because of GoW3

Mar 11, 10 at 6:00pm
reaver11

I think I'm gonna see if we can have one more go at it this weekend. After that it'll be difficult. I'll be preoccupied with GOWIII and FFXIII so I probably won't be playing this for some time. If anyone still wants to give it a try, this weekend will probably be the last attempt.

Mar 11, 10 at 2:21am
kakusei

Playing right now, anyone on?. *bleep* temple, worst map ever.

Im seriously considering selling this game away, it's just horrible at times

Mar 08, 10 at 4:48am
reaver11

Yeah, the week is pretty hectic. Work takes up about 90% of my time during the week. The other 10% is watching TV (while unwinding from work) and sleeping. I hardly have time to eat, let alone find time for a multiplayer match. Though if I'm lucky enough to get up early enough, I can squeeze in a few, but I can never count on that.

Mar 08, 10 at 3:33am
kakusei

I doubt I'll be on at the same time as the UKers here during the week. However, on the weekend and throughout next week, I am free any time.

Mar 08, 10 at 12:00am
Markimus_123

That'll only be a problem if any of us are from the far west like australia or if, like you said, people work. Im sure we will be able to come up with a time that works for everyone, and i'll make sure im on early just in case