Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy VII » [Forum Fun] GD LIII - Alucard wants what?? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If your message involves or pertains to several games of the Final Fantasy series, and not FFVII specifically, please post it within the General Final Fantasy Forum instead.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Feb 15, 10 at 9:14pmWhistling Wolf

Alucard wants blood!... or Just a really good anime... Or maybe that's just me. |D

Just finished a FANTASTIC anime, Gankutsuou ( had to be mentioned ) and again I start of a thread begging for a good anime again. I need an escape from reality! And I think the perfect anime now would be a charismatic lead male character... Dreaming out loud. XD

Blah blah blah |D

How are everyone? |3

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 05, 12 at 11:17am
Epoch

quote Quetzalcoatl
Ill try to help some how Epoch
thanks pal I hope he wins!

Nov 05, 12 at 10:31am
Quetzalcoatl

Ill try to help some how Epoch

Nov 05, 12 at 9:38am
Miragedres

quote Epoch
http://bit.ly/PZbSzR
Website is blocked at my job...

Also, no longer have facebook.

Nov 05, 12 at 9:35am
Epoch

Quetzalcoatl, ThornSnyder, K8ty, kaijudo, Swampert X, Kedjown, Kakarot, AC Sephiroth, Angel of Death, Muller, Miragedres, angel of blood, lucedeoangel, alphador, Elliot Gale, Scarlet of Evil, Guilphlosion.

Thanks everyone who assisted, and anyone who didnt, the end date is november 15, 10 days. If anyone of you who didnt go to http://bit.ly/PZbSzR and, Like - > Blue Button to enter - > Form -> Done

Just requires a name and email, you can make a fake name and email if you prefer, he just needs the numbers to go up.

Help metalgear132 win that camera! WE CAN DO IT!

Sep 13, 12 at 12:09am
Kedjown

quote Epoch
quote Kedjown
I've been away on holiday, is this still worth my like?
yeah the contest is open for at least another month
No probs, I'll give it a share as well

Sep 12, 12 at 10:06pm
Epoch

quote Kedjown
yeah the contest is open for at least another month

Sep 12, 12 at 4:57pm
Kedjown

quote Epoch
Hey everyone, My friend metalgear132 is participating in a contest to win a Canon 5D Mark III
camera, im hoping i can get some of you to go to this link, and like it, youll have to have a facebook to do it though.

You just have to "like" that page and then click the blue button to enter the contest.

Quetzalcoatl, ThornSnyder, K8ty, kaijudo, Swampert X, Kedjown, Kakarot, AC Sephiroth, Angel of Death, angel of blood, lucedeoangel, alphador, Elliot Gale, Scarlet of Evil, Guilphlosion.

I realize this is an off topic post, but i had no idea where else to put it, and i couldnt figure out the group pms.

Please just take the time to help my friend out, thanks everyone!

Celes Leonhart Thanks for mentioning the GD i didnt even think of that lol.

Sep 04, 12 at 4:56pm
Quetzalcoatl

I'll like the page as soon as I'm done with this project. Hopefully you get the camera and if anything, good luck.

Sep 04, 12 at 9:14am
Metalgear132

Hello everyone. I've been friends with Epoch here for a few years now so this isn't some silly spam haha.

I'm a photographer so possibly winning this camera would be the biggest of upgrades since I'm using a camera that was released in 2005 and the Canon 5D Mark III is one of Canon's top of the line cameras.

Any help is much appreciated!

That specific bitly link is the referral link for me by the way. So the more people who enter through that link the more it helps me out.

Sep 04, 12 at 9:10am
Epoch

Hey everyone, My friend metalgear132 is participating in a contest to win a Canon 5D Mark III
camera, im hoping i can get some of you to go to this link, and like it, youll have to have a facebook to do it though.

You just have to "like" that page and then click the blue button to enter the contest.

Quetzalcoatl, ThornSnyder, K8ty, kaijudo, Swampert X, Kedjown, Kakarot, AC Sephiroth, Angel of Death, angel of blood, lucedeoangel, alphador, Elliot Gale, Scarlet of Evil, Guilphlosion.

I realize this is an off topic post, but i had no idea where else to put it, and i couldnt figure out the group pms.

Please just take the time to help my friend out, thanks everyone!

Celes Leonhart Thanks for mentioning the GD i didnt even think of that lol.