Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » BioShock 2 » BioShock 2 Multiplayer Madness [Battles, Requests, Strategies, Discussion & Rankings] » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Feb 12, 10 at 8:05pmAura

As the title suggests, this thread is for organising multiplayer matches. Here you can arrange private matches, request help with achievements, share your tried and true strategies, discuss how each match played out, and to post or update your current ranking.

Guidelines:
  • When arranging a match, please state which match type you wish to play with another member, along with the time you will be online and which platform you are using.
  • When requesting help with an achievement, please state the match type you wish to play with another member, along with the time you will be online, which platform you are using, and which achievement you are aiming for.
  • Multiplayer match strategies can be discussed freely.
  • Multiplayer match outcomes can be discussed freely.
  • Online rankings can be discussed freely.

It isn't necessary to follow these guidelines exactly, but it will make arranging multiplayer matches much easier if you are clear and concise with your request.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 04, 12 at 8:53am
Splitr

psn: gillesplitr
rank 2

May 20, 11 at 4:55am
Aura

Looking for someone to join me in some multiplayer action, currently on rank 25.

Already posted it here, but my PSN is NeoEvolution, for anyone who still looks at this thread.

Aug 11, 10 at 6:31pm
Unrefined_Glory

psn: otakumike. anyone feel free to add me. It'll be easier to keep track of you all that way. My rank is 19 by the way.

As for combos I just stick to incinerate! and pelting em with my magnum. If they still manage to kill me at least they burn right after me.

Aug 09, 10 at 6:50pm
BazBro

Bump guys, I'll be online now if anyone is interested, PSN is Bazbro.

Apr 13, 10 at 10:01pm
HilaryDuffGta

psn-HilaryDuffGta

will be on 2nmorrow around 6 am and all week since i am going to a friends house

Mar 11, 10 at 2:48am
Existence

Which idiot's idea was it to include Big Daddy Suits and damage bonuses?

Mar 03, 10 at 4:44am
greenleech133

Im Rank 10 now

quote Nevermore
I need people to play online with who aren't complete idiots and disconnect the game when I've gained over 800ADAM. Sign me upto this thing.

PSN Violated Minds rank 24.

how do you gain so much adam? I dont seem to earn very much per round. But a decent amount I guess

This message was merged with other messages by Kaiser (moderator)

Mar 01, 10 at 10:56pm
Aura

quote Nevermore
I need people to play online with who aren't complete idiots and disconnect the game when I've gained over 800ADAM. Sign me upto this thing.
I wont get a chance to play online until tonight (which is about 14 hours away), but I'll add you on PSN for a few rounds when I manage to get online with it.

Mar 01, 10 at 3:19pm
Minds

PSN Violated Minds rank 24.

Mar 01, 10 at 3:06pm
BazBro

PSN-Bazbro-Rank 13.

I'd would play with you, but I just got HR and AC2.

BUT THE GODDAMN CALENDER PROBLEM WON'T LET ME PLAY :<