Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker » Whose footprints are these!? » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Big Boss Cardboard Box A Cyborg Ninja Fox Hound Otacon Peace Walker Psycho Mantis Raiden 2 Raiden Big Boss 2 Solid Snake Solid Snake 2 Solid Snake 3 Solid Snake 4 Teliko The Sorrow
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Feb 05, 10 at 1:10amSGD

What the hell?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 15, 12 at 2:00am
Odhran456

No it's the footprints if the Velociprey an animal in Monster Hunter its an Easter egg

Apr 18, 10 at 1:46pm
gear_hunter

haha! i agree! its gotta be velociprey haha! (AT LEAST I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE IT IS)

Apr 17, 10 at 8:42am
Machienzo

In light of recent new, they look to most likely be Velociprey.

Apr 16, 10 at 3:12am
SpartanNinja

well at least we know where the footprints came from now...

Apr 15, 10 at 11:12pm
RYAN LEE

quote Dantess26
i'd rather have a few characters that are deeply involved than loads of side-characters with cameo appearances!!!

I hope Null is there, just for novelty. We need to know more about his past. Ocelot may also be involved somewhere. These characters need to come together to create the basis of Outer Heaven, so where better to bring this era of MGS to a close???

I also hope Rising will explain more about Grey-Fox (after all, that image of Raiden with brown eyes... well how is it Raiden? My bet is on it being Grey Fox, and thus some kind of flash-back in Rising may give us the final missing link to Peace Walker? I can't wait!)

I still think those footprints are either a raptor or Metal gear MK.1!
i agree with all except ocelot. ocelot joined foxhound sometime after the death of big boss. hey may make another phone call or two to major zero or something but ocelot and big boss were never directly involved with eachother on the same team per se... unless they decide to change that in this game.

Mar 14, 10 at 12:40pm
Machienzo

I guess. It looks to hold promises of something similar to a Metal Gear MK.II prototype.

Mar 14, 10 at 1:53am
SpartanNinja

I cant remember where i heard this from but Peace walker is supposed to be fairly large and extensive so theirs no reason why there cant be a side mission or some sort of reference in game about it.

Btw in the MGS universe they develop technology such as gene splicing and clones fairly early so why cant they bring back a dino?

Oh and what was Metal Gear REX named after?

or like some seem to think it could be nothing its not like konami hasn't done that before.

Mar 13, 10 at 8:17am
Machienzo

I still think it may be just something for aesthetic purposes, like having animals in the game.

Mar 13, 10 at 7:34am
SGD

This is a cast of a Velociraptor's footprint.

So, those footprints are very, very saurian.

We're talking, bird, reptile, or dinosaur here. And I mean carnivorous, because herbivorous reptiles are either too small to make that size footprints, or have stumpy-toed feet.

Feb 15, 10 at 2:11am
Machienzo

Para-Medic's nickname was Quack cause she wouldn't shut up. I don't understand what that would have to do with the occurrence of such footprints off the coast of Costa Rica. I wonder if we find out her real name though in this game.