Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story » HELP with final Boss - Dark Bowser/Dark Fawful » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Feb 04, 10 at 9:56amBowseritis

Can someone please tell me how they managed to inhale Dark Fawful in the final battle??? I just cannot seem to inhale Dark Fawful whatever i do, he always gets inhaled by Dark Bowser.

Please HELP!

I'm on Level 41 with all 3 characters.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 28, 15 at 9:45am

You have to rapidly mash the X and Y buttons not only the X button, because pressing X and Y than only X makes bowser suck up power and the enemy.

also when you get trapped in a cage as bowser, tap Y extremely fast, bowsers shakes the cage and its falls on dark bowser causing him to lose more health.

Mar 08, 15 at 2:23pm

I believe you need to push X and Y at the same time and it makes in remarkable easier. If not Y then one of the other keys

May 25, 14 at 1:11pm

Hit X and Y at the same time it helped me!

Feb 19, 14 at 12:37pm

Mash ur x button so ur stupid DS broke

Feb 21, 13 at 1:41pm

Mash x and y. I expected that to already be said.

Feb 20, 13 at 7:44am

I have finished the game and I inhaled fawful by pressing x and y. I am 7 years old.

Feb 20, 13 at 7:29am

You must press x and y at the same time to make it easyer to get a blitty that's how I did it

Sep 30, 12 at 1:00pm
King Jonah

yeah reply a works
or a no work

Sep 30, 12 at 12:57pm
King Jonah

press x AND y at same time rapid for EASY vacuum X 2!

If it works, gimme a
If not, gimme a

Aug 08, 12 at 4:26am

I Have BEAT That GAME OVER 100! times X ON The First 10 Then I Got The HINT About The X & Y That MADE It EZ...