Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jan 29, 10 at 8:36amWolf

I swear this was one of the most hyped games, so what went wrong?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 13, 10 at 5:43am
MEOWCI

quote Kale3323
This game was a big let down and i am not saying that becuas I suck i win every match I join I have completed the game on the hardest. This game was bad becuas...

1.Bad controlls
2.Not enought weapons
3.The story sucked
4.Multiplayer sucked
C'mon, I just bought the game wks ago and I really enjoyed the story! it's really epic! and I know some might said it's a hard game, I agree with that but that what makes an epic battle with Helghast=]wonder why you bother to played it and completed the game on the hardest difficulty if u said the story sucked and so on??
^___^

Aug 01, 10 at 12:24am
Kale3323

This game was a big let down and i am not saying that becuas I suck i win every match I join I have completed the game on the hardest. This game was bad becuas...

1.Bad controlls
2.Not enought weapons
3.The story sucked
4.Multiplayer sucked

Jul 31, 10 at 11:25pm
IMPERIAL ASSASSIN

Im a valuable asset to any clan or team. give IRREGULARS_WORLD a message!!!!

Jul 30, 10 at 8:46pm
Agent Mo

Spawn camping is a problem, but it depends on who you play against. It doesnt happen that often.

Still, it needs to be fixed.

Jul 30, 10 at 3:35pm
Coi Cki

Got back into Kz2, after about a year.. Wasn't fun.
The enemy team were all spawn camping our base.. Got sick of it.
Quite effectively killed my interest in Kz3.

Jun 12, 10 at 6:52am
Celes Leonhart

Bad Company is not realistic. You might argue Battlefield 2 is, or anything of the main series is, but Bad Company's whole lure was it's tongue-in-cheek take on the war genre.

Not that I agree with Braden's controversial and quite insulting "LOL @ fanboys" rant; while I appreciate the controls aren't suited to all gamers, I don't even own a Playstation 3 anymore and I still rate this game very highly. I, like Final Blade somehow jumbled into his posts, do believe it is a matter of adapting in some cases, but obviously not everyone will enjoy the gameplay -- it applies to any game. It wasn't a groundbreaking single-player but it was very enjoyable, the graphics were unbelievable and the multiplayer still has more class than anything released since in my opinion.

Jun 01, 10 at 10:08pm
IMPERIAL ASSASSIN

This game was a *bleep*ing beast. Hands down. This is better than halo is you ask me.

May 18, 10 at 4:09pm
Agent Mo

quote Final Blade
The MO is also fun too.
I read this thinking 'wtf....'

Then i realised you meant MP

May 18, 10 at 9:39am
Final Blade

I said you and Shadow like to take shots at Bad company saying it's not a great game or you don't like it kinda like what Braden is saying with KZ2.

As for the campaign, I think that was what they were going for. Epic battles, somewhat realistic representation of the helghan planet. I didn't feel cramped up or tight spaces. Busy I could only assume the massive battles going on well it is a war after all which makes sense after what apparently happened with KZ1. Dark and unwelcoming was also the point. Helghans hated the ISA. The planet was all *bleep*ed up for the most part.

The MO is also fun too.

May 17, 10 at 4:15am
Mnmfan

quote Final Blade
To me, you're just dissing the game cause you can't play it and adapt to it's controls. You strike me as a player who only knows the arcade style fps, like Call of Duty, where realistic shooters like BC and KZ isn't your thing. I've seen the same thing by Mnmfan and ShadowGuard about KZ2 and BC.
Link?? I had ZERO problems with KZ2s or BCs controls. In fact I quite liked the sluggish controls in KZ2. What I didn't like about KZ2 was it's campaign. I ABSOLUTELY HATED the campaign. Every level felt too crowded, busy, tight spaces, dark and pretty un-welcoming.

Typical of you though FB. Someone doesn't like your precious KZ2 and BC so you assume it must be because they're crap at it.