Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » Custom Armour Set Thread » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos
Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.

hideOriginal Post

Jan 20, 10 at 12:58amHepsilon

This thread is for sharing custom armour sets. There are a lot of strange armour mixes that give amazing skills in the game but they can be hard to find yourself, so I asked Machi if I could make this

If you know of any awesome armour mixes that give great skill combos, and not the normal sets of armour, then please share them here.

Remember to post if the Helm is blade or gunner, as custom sets may take advantage of the opposing helm and it can ruin a set without the right one, and remember to post gems needed to complete the skills. When sets are added I'll put them in these spoilers to make them easier to find. Any updates to the list will be added at the bottom of this post.

Added Yukiiko's kickass sets, there's quite a few now ^__^ We're off to a great start. Thanks Yuki :3

There is now a new Blademaster set from Pwned227. Thank you~

Two more sets thanks to Kyosato ^__^ Though one is from LordPilot.

Added a new Gunner set for HR4 since shadow2008 pointed out there aren't many low level sets. My first custom set, hopefully someone will find it useful XD

Four more sets from 2legitimate including an excellent Treasure Hunting set

New Blade set from King Of The Skies ^__^ Thank you~

A whole bunch of new sets added. So much editing D: Thanks a lot guys XD

Lots of sets added We have a huge list now.

Update more blademaster sets updated and I'll get the rest done over the next few days I hope.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 28, 13 at 8:23am
animal_lover310

quote Uncle_Sam
Heroics and adre don't stack why both?
they dont? that means that i went after the adre part for nothing back then and probably should stop looking for cat cooks with heroics

Dec 24, 13 at 4:31pm
Uncle_Sam

Heroics and adre don't stack why both?

Dec 24, 13 at 11:06am
animal_lover310

quote gn_x00
quote animal_lover310
lol i dont remember how i did it before i lost my last memory card for psp but i had a set that had these skills: guts heroics and adrenaline +1 (i couldn't get +2) and id always make it so i knew how much health each attack the monster would do would take so id survive with 10 health or less activating all three at once and i loved doing that cause if you mixed that with ceanataur head axe with attack talon and jewel it was OP most of the time until i got to guild Grank lvl 8 or 9 (dont remember long time ago)
guts is only available at HR7 (G-Rank)
Heroic isn't an armor skill
not what i meant i had all my felyne chefs with heroic i counted that as a skill cause it is ( though not quite an armor skill) and i had all of them with meat and bran so it was easy to find what would do it plus on my old mem card wich this was on i was Grank

Dec 24, 13 at 6:52am
gn_x00

quote animal_lover310
lol i dont remember how i did it before i lost my last memory card for psp but i had a set that had these skills: guts heroics and adrenaline +1 (i couldn't get +2) and id always make it so i knew how much health each attack the monster would do would take so id survive with 10 health or less activating all three at once and i loved doing that cause if you mixed that with ceanataur head axe with attack talon and jewel it was OP most of the time until i got to guild Grank lvl 8 or 9 (dont remember long time ago)
guts is only available at HR7 (G-Rank)
Heroic isn't an armor skill

Dec 23, 13 at 8:11pm
animal_lover310

Oct 15, 13 at 1:21pm
Invader-ex3

Yea this thread is totally dead, but I still like MHFU better then the new ones. Anyway I made a great armor set that is a lot of fun. It has some good skills and looks great. My inspiration came from all the people that despise G rank tigrex armor and say that it's useless. Well I feel differently and here is my armor set. With the Afro hair cut you can assume the identity of the great Afro Samurai.

Weapon: Shadow of the Moon(Perceive jewel +2, Grinder Jewel +2)

Helm: Hawkeye Piercing(no gems)
Chest: Tigrex Mail X(Earplug Jewel +1, Grinder Jewel +2)
Gloves: Rathalos Soul Vamp Z(Silencer jewel +4)
Waist: Tigrex Tasset X(2x Grinder Jewel +2)
Legs: Tigrex Greaves X(Grinder Jewel +2, Perceieve +2)

The skills it gives are Autotracker, Tranquilizing Guru, High Grade Earplug, and Sword Sharpening Inc.

I love the set, not super offensive however time is definitely made up for it with the support skills. Credit goes to me as I have never seen this set before me.

Sep 28, 13 at 5:41am
paladinslayer101

Got a new set and this set is an elemental set for gunners now here
it is
HR 9
Weapon(Any with 3 Slots but i use):Genie's Lamp
High Speed Jewel
Early Bird Jewel
Helm:Chaoshroom
No Gems
Plate: Kirin Cape X
Divine Protection Jewel
Gauntlets :Kirin Gloves X
High Speed Jewel
Waist: Kirin Shorts X
2x Marathon Jewels
Leggings: Kirin Boots X
High Speed Jewel

Gives you:
Element Atk Up
Runner
Divine Protection
Abnormal Sts Atk Up
Reloading Speed +1

Sep 14, 13 at 10:41pm
paladinslayer101

Well this is my own custom mix both my main offense sets both for BM's and gunners
Kirin Horn X
(Gem in 2 Element Jewel)
Plate:
Ceanataur Vest Z
(Gem 1 High Speed Jewel)
Gauntlets:
Gravios Guards Z
(Gem 1 High Speed Jewel)
Waist:
Ceanataur Coat Z
(Gem 1 High Speed Jewel)
Leggings:
Ceanataur Leggings Z
(Gem 1 Early Bird Jewel)
(Gem 2 Element Jewel)

Gives you:
Reloading Speec +3
Element ATK Up

For my BladeMaster set i use
Helm:
Kaiser Crown X
Gem1: Celebrity Jewel
Ceanataur Mail U
Gauntlets:
Ceanataur Braces U
Gem1: Master Jewel
Waist:
Ceanataur Tasset Z
Leggings:
Dark Akantor Hessian
Gem1: Artisan Jewel
Gives you
RA+3
Sharpness+1
Sharp Sword

Aug 22, 13 at 3:01am
Datoneguy

I'm sure this thread is dead and 3 ultimate is out and mh4 is coming like next year or something but I got this set just for element ailment dualies.
Weapon ( x1 specialAtk jewel)
Kirin Horn X( x2 element jewels)
Garuga Mail X ( x2 divineProtection jewels)
Kirin Longarms X ( x2 element jewels)
Garuga Tasset X ( x1 specialAtk+ jewels)
Kirin Leg Guards X ( x2 marathon jewels)
Skills:
Element Attack Up
Runner
Divine Protection
Abnormal Sts Atk Up

Jul 22, 13 at 1:50pm
tigrexking666

lol okay I figured. Its okay to dream though