Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility » Collins Rainbow! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Hey! If you already have this game, please check out this thread!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AWL Boy Farmer Rooster Cow Beagle Lamb Tomato

hideOriginal Post

Jan 19, 10 at 7:26pmanni15279

Help me with Collins rainbow sum1 plzzzzzz!!!!!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 14, 12 at 4:41am
Violet350

i cant do that all is anyway i can skip it???[div align=right][/div]

Dec 14, 11 at 2:07am
Keelie

quote Emily Ann
Were is collin I can't find him anywhere. Also how so I get a good herb fish o thought u had to have at least 300 to 600 dollars to get "good" quality but idk anymore cuz it won't work...... Plz plz plz plz answer and help
What I remember doing is catching a random fish in the Caramel River (I think it was a Rainbow Trout) and cooking it along with a red herb. You can't buy a good herb dish. You have to make it. Remember, a "perfect" dish would work just as well. But not a decent or failed dish. lol

Oct 02, 11 at 10:48pm
Emily Ann

Were is collin I can't find him anywhere. Also how so I get a good herb fish o thought u had to have at least 300 to 600 dollars to get "good" quality but idk anymore cuz it won't work...... Plz plz plz plz answer and help

Jan 23, 10 at 4:21pm
anni15279

yeh does mahoosivly! tx

Jan 19, 10 at 7:29pm
KayleyLuvsHorses

Here to help!

quote Fogu
Collin's Recipe

Saury - You can catch this fish in the ocean off of Waffle Island during the Fall or Winter season. There isn't any other way to collect this ingredient.

Blue Wonderful - An easy item to get from the mines. Look for the blue-colored crystals as you are descending down the mine floors and smash them with your hammer. You may receive a Blue Wonderful. Some of them will have sparkles, indicating that they can be refined for a good jewel, so try to find one that doesn't have sparkles for the rainbow recipe. The sparkling ones can be refined by Mira so you can ship them for gold.

Perfect Spinach - This crop can not be purchased at any festival or ship. You must grow the rainbow ingredient yourself during the Fall season. Buy the seeds from Souffle Farm for 75 G a bag. If the crop soil on your farm is not very healthy, you might also be able to buy some Fertilizer as well.

The fertilizers will appear at Souffle Farm after you have spend at least 5000 G at their store. Buy either the 1-season or 2-season fertilizer, till the soil in your field, put down the fertilizer, and then put down the Spinach seeds. The crop should be ready to pick in about 5 to 6 days.

Banana - Once you revive Ben and Daren's rainbows, the winds will calm so Pascal can ferry you over to Toucan Island. On the island you can find wild-grown Bananas or you can buy one at the Pineapple Inn for 150 G.

Red Wool Yarn - This is another item you'll have to produce yourself. You can get wool from sheep, which you can buy from Brownie Ranch for 4200 G. After a season it will be an adult, and you can clip its wool every 4 days.

You then need to get the Yarn Maker machine from Simon for 4500 G. The Yarn Maker comes with a Dying Pot to turn your yarn different colors by using flowers. Different flowers will produce different colored dyes. You need a "red" flower, so the plants you will be looking for are:

Red Herb - Grows wild all year
Tulip - Spring
Hibiscus - Summer
Cosmos - Fall
Rose - Fall
Anemone - Winter
Put the Wool Yarn (any quality) into the Dye Pot inside your barn, and then select the red-colored flower from your rucksack when prompted.

Hope this Helps!

Jan 19, 10 at 7:26pm
anni15279

Help me with Collins rainbow sum1 plzzzzzz!!!!!