Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Phones, Tablets and Gadgets » A Good Music Phone?? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 16, 10 at 1:52amundertaker4ever

I'm looking for a good music & video phone preferably a touchscreen. I was going for an iPod touch but I'm now thinking of getting a new phone as well. I love the Nokia 5800 but I was wondering if there were any similar money friendly phone.

And I don't want an iPhone.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 13, 13 at 12:25am
madewale

Sony Ericsson's Mix Walkman is good one and not that expensive also.

Dec 06, 12 at 7:31pm
ROBsupplier

I suggest you should get ipod touch. It was made for multi-media entertainment; i got one and never regret.

Nov 27, 12 at 7:28pm
Mondeoo

I am have the same thought with the OP. (not an iPhone)

I want a new music phone and it possible a good mp3.
The most important is that I can play the mp3 for a long time.

Nov 11, 12 at 9:53pm
AliceGrace

You really made a wonderful topic.

Jul 23, 10 at 6:40pm
Toninho

iPhone 4 if you can, I got one and it's my first iPhone - don't think I could ever go back...

I know you said you don't want an iPhone, but you must be interested if you were going to buy an iPod Touch anyway...

iPhone is an iPod Touch with a phone and mobile internet... win-win.

Apr 14, 10 at 5:25am
JohnRocks

Of course you can purchase such type of music player as you need but that should have some qualities such as less cross talk and distortion as well.

Mar 24, 10 at 2:24am
brooke43

I recommend OPPO phone,It's a good music phone

Jan 19, 10 at 10:23pm
Nagare

This may not be specific enough for you but most 'smart phones' or 'feature phones' have MP3 player capabilities and usually come with built in memory (most likely 8 GB) and/or have an SD card slot so you can have up to 32 GB (iirc) of storage.

I think some sort of budget/price cap and your service provider would be helpful in this case though.

Jan 19, 10 at 3:56am
WhiteAndBlue

You can have a look at Verizon Droid Eris, amazon has it for only $10 if you buy it with plan.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002VJJZ0Y?ie=UTF8&tag=shopguid0b-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B002VJJZ0Y

Hope it helps.

Jan 18, 10 at 1:02am
FateFellShort

w960i Sony Ericsson pretty old so you could get it on the cheap but I loved mine way back when.