Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mercenaries 2: World in Flames » UP Part 2 Mission Bug » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 25, 12 at 11:19pm
dxrules456

That happens in all consoles with this game. The problem is the AI of the game. Kill him a couple times, fail the mission repeatedly, and he will follow you. It is a very tedious process, but it is worth it when you complete the game.

Jan 13, 10 at 9:06pm
priapus_gr

It is the mission where you have to go and find a UP executive that has to destroy some documents and you have to protect him while he does that.
After i go and kill the VZ troops that surround his building and i go talk to him, he is supposed to follow me to the next site. Instead he freezes to his position and he wont budge, even thogh i put him in follow mode... REsult is the mission cant be done cause after a while i get a timer that goes to zero and contract is cancelled.

Anyone knows it/has it or knows what can i do about it?
P.S. this is the original PC version of the game

Thank you